Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 168 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 318 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 71 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 291 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 194 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 198 6
- Business trips - director and family 425 3
- Signed accounts for bank 668 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 174 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 330 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 201 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 100 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 865 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 215 5
- VAT Query on new build 129 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 124 1
- P11D Car Value 278 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1