Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Working out a daily rate 29 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 268 8
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 396 23
- Withholding of tax 60 1
- Payroll dates 52 4
- Auto enrolment 1,179 12
- missing 900 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 117 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 68 1
- are receipts needed? 113 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 504 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 181 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 131 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,783 61
- Partnership merger 79 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 706 25
- Know it alls (who don't) 833 19
- VAT on motor expenses 995 36
- Incorporation with pending court case 176 3
- Reposted question 156 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,568
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 867
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 245
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 223
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 215
- Help with tax codes on Sage 167
- Capital reduction 158