Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Can an owner hold company money 301 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 289 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 208 6
- Class 2 NIC 260 5
- Probate services 427 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 380 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,704 37
- Vat payable on van 143 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 242 7
- Community Faux Pas 931 26
- Cash gift from India 135 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,309 40
- Windows10 187 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 624 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 474 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 237 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 392 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 797 14
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 305
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 218
- Is the APN valid 196