Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 245 5
- Sage Payroll 43 3
- Share restructure 344 13
- Belated VAT Exception Application 157 5
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 441 14
- VAT Deregistration - Final return 26 1
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 85 4
- Audit Required 205 5
- Enforcing A CCJ 75 2
- VAT query 108 1
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 238 4
- I have a pain 765 8
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 132 1
- Thread deleted. 505 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 214 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 110 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 205 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 294 6
- P11d error 444 10
- Audit Report Query 105 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 505
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 360
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 347
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 183
- Director Loan account operation 156