Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 24 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 135 5
- Company name change question... 143 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 425 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 255 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,307 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 149 5
- Consolidation IFRS 68 1
- White van man 430 20
- Worried over stock value 215 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 108 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 195 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 99 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 358 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 248 3
- Backdate C79? 170 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 825
- Copy Wanted 553
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 489
- Latest phishing scam 348
- Entrepreneurs' relief 321
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 292
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 283
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 279
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 184