Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Vat treatment of charity business income 93 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 850 18
- Company Accounts 103 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,180 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 174 6
- Donations (to a school!) 423 11
- Vat on Royalites 79 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,110 34
- Umbrella Company 136 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 423 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 75 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 148 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 426 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 164 3
- property rental income split 254 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 131 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 95 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,269 5
- Use of home for storage 329 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,188
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 404
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 315
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 235
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 234
- Non Resident 221
- Franchise income and costs 204
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 155