Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 490 19
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 638 11
- Rock 211 13
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 60 3
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 201 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 418 11
- Giving investment company to spouse 67 2
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 98 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 250 5
- Xero Pain Points 332 14
- Tainted donation by company 187 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 670 8
- HMRC incompetency 220 1
- HMRC site down ? 273 5
- Tax Codes and VAT 225 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,016 25
- VAT REGISTATIONS 238 5
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,916 65
- System selection 188 2
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 508 21
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 303
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 292
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 283
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 280
- Electric Car 234
- S222 Charge 206
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 201
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 195
- Company Structure 182