Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 648 5
- See you all on the other side 698 6
- 12Pay 465 2
- dividends 621 2
- R&D 327 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,187 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 441 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 420 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 376 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 547 5
- Seeking a tax case 645 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 557 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 435 2
- Moving to the cloud 748 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 905 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,092 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 507 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 300
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Class 2 NI 283