Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- overdrawn directors loan 232 5
- Fee protection 925 17
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 188 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 259 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 59 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,190 47
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 72 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 438 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 125 3
- dividend 176 10
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 134 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 257 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 186 3
- Irish Taxation 148 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 321 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 519 6
- Drector renting room to company 107 1
- Off site storage 165 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 605 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 257 7
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 343
- Domain name sale and limited company 234
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 211
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 210
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 183
- Tax on damages received 182
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152