Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 330 5
- Not a question but made my day 689 15
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 311 4
- Family property company Benefit in Kind and ATED issues 112 1
- PPR ELECTION 341 10
- Microsoft One Drive 281 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 121 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 391 4
- Invoices 172 1
- Accounts Package 311 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 142 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 655 18
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 276 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 417 8
- VAT on property 159 1
- Late night meals self employed 387 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 431 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 279 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,927 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 150 1
- NHS finance professionals 577
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 383
- Foreign Pension Contribution 354
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 334
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 315
- vat gross profit percentage margins 313
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 290
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 258
- Thinning income 240
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 212