Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 485 10
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 89 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 314 5
- private to company car? 149 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 922 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 567 10
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 209 13
- Buy to let allowable interest 108 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 155 1
- Partner with an IVA 150 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 555 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 405 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 260 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 219 6
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 343 13
- Consequential loss claim 78 1
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 141 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 249 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 110 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 408 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 452
- CTA study material 414
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 300
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 276
- Pre incorp expenses 269
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 238
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 230
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 179
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 175