Lost my first client - Highest fee income
My practice was really on the up - till I received a voice mail late today from one of my key client - They are leaving me.
This is a substantial fee client. 25% of my fee income is from this client. Reason why they are leaving from the voice mail - fee savings.
This is my first client loss since I started. The client will call again on Monday. I hope to get further feedback.
I just did not think this client would leave me. It did not occur to me. In terms of probability of the client leaving I would have put it to 3% to 5%.
I hope to learn from the feedback. It will be tough to make up that income.
Anyone else been in a similar situation losing a key client? Tough one!
- LLP - Member leaving 138 6
- what time is it ? 60 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 252 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,051 14
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 237 8
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 667 19
- Tax Return Deadlines 220 4
- Year end 156 2
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 570 21
- How would you account for warranty? 155 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 397 22
- Sweet Tooth 184 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 177 2
- trading or dormant 116 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 123 1
- tax credits 137 5
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 568 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 276 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 122 1
- Foreign income for self employed 138 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 877
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 518
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 331
- How to format a stock book 312
- Tax efficient holding company structure 245
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 241
- Investment property company accounts template 226
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 219
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 192
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 166