Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 173 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 257 5
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 63 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 648 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 270 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 194 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 234 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 461 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 340 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 187 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 190 1
- charities 222 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 283 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 128 1
- converting garage to use as office 323 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 664 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 130 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,211 11
- Strike off 452 9
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 160 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 380
- Any thoughts on Capium? 340
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 295
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 230
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 168
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 162
- APN's 159