Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Intercompany - Sage 50 Accounts 116 2
- Writing Website Content 736 24
- Bank account frozen 281 5
- Can employer reduce my ACCA tuition fees? 206 2
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 237 1
- Foreign dividends via UK portfolio 136 1
- Charity Account-independent examiner 250 4
- Concurrent users 828 11
- change director details just before striking-off 199 2
- owner paying for purchases and other expenses from personal account 255 4
- Where to enter asset disposal proceeds on CT600 132 1
- VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravans 242 7
- Set-off interest received against interest paid? 167 1
- VAT and selling on Amazon 165 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 909 26
- Share valuation upon death of shareholder 159 2
- Pension contributions and childcare vouchers 208 4
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 264 2
- Badges of trade 381 6
- Can HMRC charge penalties now for a tax return due for 2005? 349 4
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 454
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 425
- Electric Car 359
- S222 Charge 288
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 268
- IP trans to holding company 224
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 199
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 171
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 170
- Tax on donations for the beneficiary 163