Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 144 1
- Auto enrolment 418 8
- Audacity 910 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 381 7
- Late registration for MOSS 234 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 355 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 264 5
- Self employed care worker 470 10
- Client right to working papers 308 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 533 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 331 4
- Professional Clearance 1,041 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 265 5
- Illegal share transfer 446 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 167 2
- Company Strike off 1,833 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,126 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 392 3
- Estate admin practicalities 221 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,501 23
- NHS finance professionals 532
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 373
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 358
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 305
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 285
- vat gross profit percentage margins 270
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 255
- EBT Self Assessment Return 223