Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Related Parties Note 392 9
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 67 2
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 27 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 105 4
- Have i messed up? 562 9
- loss on carbon credits 83 2
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 159 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 532 9
- SAGE con 163 3
- Dazed & confused 121 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 225 2
- Overpayment relief claim 112 4
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 219 9
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,526 63
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 508 28
- Charity reserves 109 2
- Aggressive HMRC 1,493 16
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,252 19
- do I have to pay NI? 269 4
- rates of pay query 155 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,001
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 541
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 271
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 203
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 180
- Personal consumption by landlord 177
- Interest on Loan to a Company 170