Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- 100% Xero practice 2,118 35
- Vat treatment of charity business income 109 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 863 18
- Company Accounts 125 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,196 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 188 6
- Donations (to a school!) 432 11
- Vat on Royalites 83 1
- Umbrella Company 146 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 432 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 82 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 161 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 433 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 173 3
- property rental income split 258 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 141 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 101 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,275 5
- Use of home for storage 337 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,189
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 316
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 237
- Non Resident 222
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 163