Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 338 7
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 95 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 329 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 161 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 217 4
- Rental property company 109 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 312 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 263 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 384 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 158 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 198 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 148 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 496 5
- Director's tax return 401 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 187 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,140 34
- Flat rate vat 244 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 197 5
- Coming in from the cold 397 3
- Splitting the tax year 195 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 822
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 572
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 439
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 320
- Free Tax Legislation? 294
- Director Loan account operation 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 260
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 239
- Paye procedures for CVA 180