Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 215 8
- No more tax returns... 914 11
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 447 8
- Company Share Buy Back 254 7
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 548 16
- Sage 200 question 170 3
- P11d query 131 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 247 4
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 309 5
- Transactions in land 68 2
- 64-8 problems 423 6
- Time values in Excel 68 2
- RTI / P11d 87 1
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,049 20
- Company car in the LLP 268 4
- flat rate scheme 2,016 39
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,164 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 470 5
- Hello 423 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,938 53