Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- What are options for non CA firm 2,036 38
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 346 7
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,713 26
- Errors in prior year accounts 902 25
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 579 11
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 637 6
- Unallocated client money 444 10
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 2,023 41
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,472 26
- Expenses Apps 263 5
- VAT & capitalising 168 3
- Final year's accounts 191 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 393 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 335 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 300 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 171 2
- Invoice Help 270 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 216 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 281 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 264 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 627
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 299
- Cancelled 287
- Cancelled 247
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 195
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 194
- Probiz 180
- Married woman dies owning marital home 177
- What's the market like for temps? 169