Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 206 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 273 10
- Should I continue with the ACA? 228 6
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 75 1
- Intangble Assets 73 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 192 4
- Benefit fraud 3,255 45
- Companies House 636 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 263 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 296 11
- How much did you pay for your website 980 20
- RTI Penalties 140 1
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 341 10
- How to delete of a password protected company? 98 2
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 184 5
- FRS percentage 112 2
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 94 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 254 5
- Gross Profit Percentage 560 11
- Companies House 473 8
- CTA study material 630
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 384
- Employment related securities question 235
- ATED Penalties 206
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 205
- AIM Stocks and IHT 184
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 151
- Expat pension contributions? 141
- Trust for Employee 135
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 126