Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Benefit in Kind 327 7
- Help with CGT please 113 3
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 582 21
- How much does the company pay 139 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 891 12
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,481 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 151 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 319 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 328 17
- Will I need to resign? 963 11
- Cocaine anyone? 692 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 263 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 180 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 207 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 185 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 739 13
- Personal pension 462 9
- Business rates consultancy 279 4
- Wrong tax code 207 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 127 2
- Hive up 525
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 480
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 303
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 251
- WWOOFers 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 204
- The booking.com con 196
- Cocaine anyone? 180