Ltd company invoicing shareholders sole trade business
Customer wont deal with the Ltd Co. ( history with one of the directors who is an ex employee) (Ltd Co has 2 shareholders, 1 director, many customers)
One of the shareholders has performed the work via his sole trade business.
Sole trader has contract with customer. Sole trader invoices customer. Customer pays sole trader.
ABC Ltd then invoices the sole trader and the income is brought into the Ltd Co.
Sole trader accounts then show sale and expense which match.
It just seems wrong doesn't it? Do you agree? What (how much) am I missing here?
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 116 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 439 9
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 427 10
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 236 6
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 237 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 190 1
- Share transfer question 311 16
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 541 10
- The stupidity continues 117 2
- New Employers Helpline 141 3
- Overlap relief 729 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,313 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 200 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 193 4
- VAT Query 198 2
- Sacked my first client 675 14
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 260 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,274 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 625 11
- Trades and deadlines 165 3
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 422
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 205
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Small Part Disposal of Property 172