Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- When do we qualify for state pension? 184 4
- Companies house strike off 76 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 104 2
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 94 2
- Moving to the cloud 621 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 151 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 733 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 140 4
- BTC vs Digita 981 29
- Seeking a tax case 277 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 308 4
- See you all on the other side 252 5
- VATABLE Income 303 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 247 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 273 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 496 6
- P11D software 117 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 535 9
- VAT - business splitting 240 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 588 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 394
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 354
- IRIS and FRS 102 327
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 287
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 248
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 234
- Capital gains on rental property 229
- Sage Coretime 218