Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- 64-8 problems 477 8
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 278 2
- Signed accounts for bank 59 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 318 10
- Payment on account reminders 197 3
- Landing clients 196 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 61 1
- Allocation of income from property 720 25
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 79 3
- Hello 487 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 462 14
- Balancing charge 93 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 279 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 826 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 169 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,820 26
- RTI and Advances to Employees 422 10
- CTA 298 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 110 1
- Time values in Excel 182 3