Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Independent Review of a Company Limited by Guarantee 88 3
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 1,361 16
- CGT on compulsory purchase cpmpensation re lease 47 1
- Just for fun. 530 21
- VAT - TOGC 80 2
- Edible spam? 362 12
- Capitalisation of loan 87 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 307 2
- Are solicitors worth the money? 1,084 12
- Intercompany loans 213 5
- New Website Look 327 9
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 160 6
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,458 16
- Xero - Should I partner with them 137 1
- Overlap relief 539 14
- Suspicious debt recovery offer? 307 2
- Reduced payments on account 133 2
- Payment on account and EIS relief 82 1
- Amending a CT return 105 2
- Directors Share Purchase 296 12
- Theatre Tax Relief 459
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 358
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 352
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 327
- Perkbox 294
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 270
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 252
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 250
- Document Management Systems 225
- WIP Software 215