Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,196 17
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 270 5
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 406 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 165 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,121 13
- Really?! 837 10
- CIS 235 5
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,378 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 652 15
- VAT 701/49 query 230 2
- backpack 324 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 186 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 273 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 353 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 199 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 188 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 200 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 156 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 259 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 470 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 706
- 2015 tax year end 440
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 417
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 359
- Costly Accounting Software contract 316
- Directors' advances and credits 260
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 223
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 203