Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Vat to be Paid? 40 2
- CGT base cost 233 9
- A little bit of politics 383 5
- Filling in my self assessment 484 8
- Should small companies be audited? 916 39
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,313 40
- Help required please 306 6
- What does PITA mean? 135 4
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 202 5
- RSU and double taxation 140 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 152 2
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 74 1
- Assets transferred at cost 203 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 74 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 737 7
- HP agreement in directors name 419 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,725 142
- Mileage claim restriction 314 2
- Are We Charging Too Much? 954 25
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 503 5
- Sanzar 447
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 406
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 320
- Continuity Agreement 286
- career 284
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 262
- Buyback 260
- Sainsbury's mangement 246
- Avanti Accounts 231