Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- VAT disaggregation 270 4
- Giving shares away 421 8
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 216 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 557 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 38 1
- property capital gains 241 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 228 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,216 13
- Tips on meals 257 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 218 3
- Personal Tax 777 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 268 2
- Stumped - IHT 234 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 432 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,307 33
- Credit management tools 175 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 799 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 443 7
- CGT and primary residence 207 1