Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 129 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 664 6
- Fee protection 996 20
- Is anyone using micro entity accounts 726 12
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,391 49
- Received a CIS invoice 89 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 113 3
- PPR Sanity Check 76 1
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 318 4
- saturday staff 143 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 455 3
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 144 2
- Incorporation and goodwill 176 3
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 290 3
- Industrial & Provident Societies 381 3
- Self assesment losses 373 9
- Disposal of an opted property 211 3
- Payroll systems 451 7
- View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS 198 3
- dividend 318 13
- Xtuple 571
- Qtac payroll for bureau 394
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 347
- Domain name sale and limited company 244
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 218
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 216
- Tax on damages received 190
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 187
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 156
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 149