Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 275 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,220 36
- Start up allowance? 172 7
- Business rates consultancy 193 3
- Surely not? 92 2
- AIA or IFA 299 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 119 4
- Old CGT loss 88 1
- Share structures 71 1
- Late Registration for VAT 292 10
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 267 4
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 560 8
- Are HMRC staff on early 483 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 168 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 206 4
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 196 9
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 858 13
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 107 2
- CGT and Expenses on Property Rental Business 79 1
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 212 6
- TheTax Donut 1,034
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 683
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 491
- Limited company purchase of property 428
- Hive up 421
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 389
- corporate hierarchy 384
- LIVE chat, starting now 338
- Advice - 192