Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 141 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 171 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 144 4
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 258 10
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 727 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 377 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 189 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 314 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 91 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 377 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 86 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 313 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 390 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 125 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 91 1
- VAT Registration 452 19
- Tax Credit Overpayment 271 9
- Property Expenses - Allowable 143 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 123 2
- Tax advice person/business 148 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,536
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 845
- International interest certificate 464
- NOVA 323
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 220
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 214
- Bonus Bonds 203
- Management expenses for investment company 199
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 189
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 177