Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 139 4
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 115 2
- Personal allowance 412 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 458 12
- Scams are not always obvious 686 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 112 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 109 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 88 3
- Related party disclosures 169 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 179 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 75 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 612 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 227 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 247 8
- Is this legal? 623 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 187 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,990 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 208 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,042
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 216