Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Secure document exchange 91 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 145 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 372 7
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 165 15
- break even point 125 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 104 3
- Fax to email providers 319 11
- Payroll software 203 11
- BrightPay 332 7
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 114 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 132 4
- How to issue shares to investors 55 1
- Expense management software 621 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 127 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 356 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,409 28
- Hello there 371 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 126 2
- RTI late filing penalties for micro employer 144 1