Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 383 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 160 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 177 6
- Buy to let allowable interest 31 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 282 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 387 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 480 25
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 307 13
- Consequential loss claim 45 1
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 177 11
- private to company car? 94 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 121 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 223 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 103 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 859 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 395 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 263 4
- That old chestnut 602 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 71 1
- Partner with an IVA 117 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 443
- CTA study material 409
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 298
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 264
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 172
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 170