Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- AWeb - download file 40 1
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 274 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 108 5
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 704 17
- pension paid by company? 280 7
- Late annual return 75 1
- Charity work 187 10
- Company Director In Prison 329 8
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 204 12
- HMRC Agents Line 72 2
- Tax position re this lease? 310 5
- Managing Employee Expenses 163 6
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 43 1
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,667 60
- inheritance tax 553 14
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 149 5
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 52 1
- Do I need a smartphone? 609 21
- SA Agent's Priority Line 146 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 773 24
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 671
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 492
- Cancelled 423
- Cancelled 360
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 359
- Probiz 332
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 320
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 241
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 212
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 195