Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,462 31
- Is this fraud? 291 5
- Saying goodbye 411 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 819 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 191 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 351 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 991 11
- Flat rate scheme 168 3
- Drop box Storage 193 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 273 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,188 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 618 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 127 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 415 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 132 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 364 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 117 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Naming new company 207 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,270
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 453
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 266
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 196
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 139
- employment capital allowances 136