Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- HMRC filing meltdown? 556 15
- client can't/won't pay 1,959 42
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 119 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 100 4
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 99 2
- Non resident income. 475 21
- Why do I do this every year 457 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 290 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 168 3
- Hobby Horse 815 8
- What sectors to target? 622 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 278 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 198 3
- Self assesment online 1,013 11
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 310 5
- closing limited company 201 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 131 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 262 9
- IHT and US resident 81 1
- Limited Companies Merger 218 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 654
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 583
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 247
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 240
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 180