Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,763 7
- Lloyds bank ... 187 2
- Company Name - Number of Characters 106 2
- Bulk Invoicing 51 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 58 1
- cancellation of Engagement 448 12
- Profit or Capital Gain 83 3
- How to complain about HMRC 340 11
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 95 4
- Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick? 169 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 670 21
- FRS percentage 216 5
- Adding Tables to Wizard 43 1
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 468 5
- Companies House 857 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 312 12
- PAYE for a babysitter? 364 17
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 170 2
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 77 1
- Preparing CIC accounts 88 1
- CTA study material 666
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 403
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 227
- AIM Stocks and IHT 205
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 181
- Trust for Employee 165
- Expat pension contributions? 159
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 120
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111