Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- VAT disaggregation 174 3
- What are HMRC implying? 546 2
- HMRC having technical difficulties 320 11
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 65 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 557 4
- Unequal share tenant in common 35 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 170 4
- Right To Manage Company 113 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 879 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 177 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 812 7
- VAT Flat Rate 336 1
- BrightPay quirks 382 6
- Closing down loss-making company 253 3
- AccountingWEB survey 474 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,155 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 821 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 315 1
- Mortgage Reference 707 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,411 50