Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 429 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 58 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 23 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 181 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 200 5
- are receipts needed? 199 7
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 455 27
- Sage 50 174 2
- New accountant 186 5
- sole trader - operating under cis 218 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,943 65
- Tax case refeence request 99 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 783 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 222 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,904 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 240 5
- Working out a daily rate 163 5
- Auto enrolment 1,242 13
- Payroll dates 136 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 284 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,575
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 872
- International interest certificate 482
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 259
- Management expenses for investment company 230
- Bonus Bonds 229
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 225
- Help with tax codes on Sage 172
- Capital reduction 164