Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 288
- Set up a company pension 243
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 213
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 182
- EIS 178
- Driving sales growth 177
- Where's our 10%? 174
- Regiatration of a Trust 172
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 171
- Sage 50 Remittance Advices 164
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 153
- IHT business relief of unlisted loan stock 152
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 147
- Best structure 147
- Break up basis accounting 144
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 140
- Property owned privately 140
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 136
- Mortgage application for intending director. 135
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 131