Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Irish Taxation 161 6
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 12 1
- Incorporation and goodwill 84 2
- dividend 199 11
- Fee protection 938 18
- overdrawn directors loan 252 5
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 195 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 263 4
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,205 47
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 95 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 444 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 134 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 146 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 259 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 193 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 327 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 520 6
- Drector renting room to company 114 1
- Off site storage 168 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 607 6
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 344
- Domain name sale and limited company 235
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 214
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 212
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 183
- Tax on damages received 183
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152