Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Dividends 213 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 762 13
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 90 3
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 57 2
- Collecting cash on behalf of another business 118 4
- Unpaid Fee's 108 5
- Aquisition Value 59 2
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,231 11
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 153 4
- Limited Company trading status. 148 3
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 74 1
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 273 1
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 172 2
- How much to charge? 607 9
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 209 3
- Network marketing client - how does it work? 208 6
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 719 4
- cold file reviewer needed 125 1
- Auto Enrolment - Again I assume 1,390 14
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 164 2
- Possible Partnership? 500
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 478
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 455
- New Fangled Penalties 290
- Clubs and Taxable Income 254
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 251
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 240
- Loans to other companies 187
- Tasbook email configuration 176
- Accomodation and travel 168