Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Payroo Employer allowance query 138 2
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,999 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 136 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 275 4
- Value pricing 689 24
- Reregister for VAT 122 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 194 6
- Weely paid employees 241 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 131 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 458 11
- Director's tax return 271 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 206 6
- Wrong career 467 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 278 7
- Laptop purchase 1,381 20
- PTP software disaster 268 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 100 2
- Tricky VAT question 184 1
- VT accounts licence key 272 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 794
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 549
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 414
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159