Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Unhappy client over fees 994 24
- ACCA student with study package 273 7
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 1,306 13
- COMPANIES HOUSE - DOWN LOAD FREE ACCOUNTS 212 8
- HMRC Online services Issue 232 10
- VAT exempt question.. 135 4
- do i need an online accounting software 450 5
- Financing goodwill 156 3
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 599 13
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 167 2
- ltd company 179 3
- Flat rate VAT and Work in progress 248 4
- How did the VAT Office get the bank account? 240 2
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 364 2
- What VAT rate 152 3
- Preference Shares and Dividend Waivers 152 1
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 256 8
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 268 5
- Staff commissions 150 1
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 286 4
- NHS finance professionals 781
- Foreign Pension Contribution 464
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 453
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 398
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 359
- Incorporating doctors 339
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 253
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 242
- When is sale recognised in an agency who receives commission? 200