Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 171 7
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 24 1
- Design your ideal tax department 805 19
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 213 6
- Financial statements accounting policies 114 2
- Scams are not always obvious 1,550 30
- Deemed Employment Payment 375 2
- Relationship between amortisation and distributable profits 133 8
- Little PPR calc question 172 4
- Restructuring company and Form 42 158 7
- Overpayment notice 102 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 225 9
- Cells from many sheets 171 3
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 178 8
- Investment company 189 6
- More RTI stuff 165 4
- Personal allowance 580 12
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 104 1
- Childcare vouchers 213 3
- Overseas company and VAT 95 2
- New Fangled Penalties 1,053
- Moving away from CCH software 917
- Recruitment agencies 543
- QROP pension input amounts 419
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 367
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 320
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 304
- fraud 239
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 229
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 198