Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- 100% Xero practice 2,347 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 231 5
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 365 17
- 40% rule for travel expenses 158 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 313 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,123 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 134 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 262 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 174 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,483 424
- corp tax software 354 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 445 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 468 7
- Which tax box 191 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 137 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 253 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 214 6
- References for clients 218 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 161 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 210
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 151
- CIS paid under reg 9 144