Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 37 2
- Peer to Peer lending 20 1
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 96 1
- Capital Gains Tax 39 2
- Accounting Crew 844 20
- Real names 333 13
- What's the plural? 602 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 283 12
- Dividend payment date 1,796 31
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 452 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,343 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 66 1
- Capital allowances 196 4
- Who owns the data 100 1
- Use of aliases 678 18
- Builder - Roll over relief 366 16
- Studying accountant has hit a brick wall - help me! 2,108 19
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 149 5
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 76 1
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 479 12
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 423
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 324
- IFA incorporation 299
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 291
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 280
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 246
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 232
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 220
- Sorry ignore me 199