Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- are we that stupid 439 10
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 226 3
- Goodwill on incorporation 160 2
- Company Strike off 237 10
- Is there a UK CGT base cost on the sale of these shares? 106 1
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 538 16
- Company Limited by Guarantee 238 4
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 144 2
- wife as partner 1,020 7
- Staff training 1,498 12
- Self Assessment penalties again 160 2
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 295 6
- 'Careless' Self Assessment Error 382 8
- HMRC Security Deposit 1,373 19
- living will or LPA? 96 1
- Practice software 1,357 19
- Job costing 215 1
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 251 5
- Shares held in trust 189 4
- Servicing AE fees 362 7
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 326
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 323
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 281
- French ConnectionUK 258
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 237
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 211
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 146
- Indian Provident Fund 139