Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Where has Portia gone? 1,261 57
- Spousal transfer and PPR 498 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 264 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 66 4
- VAT on commercial property 80 3
- Rogue Accountant 2,970 49
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 220 4
- deceased creditor 136 5
- Corporate member of LLP 267 1
- Investment company 259 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 324 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 199 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 361 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 92 1
- Transfer of stock 357 12
- Holiday entitlement 545 10
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 340 7
- HMRC manual ESSM 192 1
- Extension of lease in flat management company 250 3
- Football Agent Fees 742 23
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 779
- RTI - duplicate employee record 526
- Pensions Regulator 443
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 401
- Sage Vat return box 2 302
- Sanzar 301
- Digital marketing focus group 282
- How do you do it 270
- Report old income 235
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 235