Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Setting up a practice 316 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 460 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 416 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 225 1
- Love is in the air 505 6
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 649 17
- Stamp Duty 292 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 234 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,790 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 548 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 232 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 258 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,024 46
- Client Paperwork Retention? 566 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 576 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 369 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 392 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 450 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 496 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 312 2
- DTA tie-breaker issue 300
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 286
- CGT for NOn UK residents 279
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 275
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 253
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 239
- Apprenticeship Levy 236
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 221
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 200