Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- Contractor accommodation expenses 91 1
- Undeclared rental income 1,832 20
- Overseas bank interest 82 2
- Kasperskey - home pc 292 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 152 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 261 4
- Cash basis 236 7
- Statutory sick pay 115 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,879 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,223 12
- Lorry Drivers 351 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 231 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,542 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 123 1
- PRR 583 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 216 2
- Partially exempt? 316 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 259 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 587 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 250 10
- Skandia using wrong address 529
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 291
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 242
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 231
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139