Management accounts template - VT and/or Sage?
Can anyone please point me in the direction of some simple management accounts templates?
We use VT Transaction and Sage for our in house bookkeeping so we could generate periodic TB's from those. I do not mind having to re key these into a spreadsheet that then populates some good management accounts.
Simple to use and understand is key really as we have some in house that our clients will simply look at and not really understand. I suppose ideally I will need a front cover, profit and loss account (with several comparative columns), perhaps a balance sheet and then some ratios and graphs.
Many thanks in advance.
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 233 3
- Legal title not in the company name 343 13
- Redundancy pay for directors? 510 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 894 19
- Opening Balances 77 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 207 2
- Employment Allowance 249 3
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 177 4
- CIC Company 536 7
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,367 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 314 4
- NALS Accountants Report 143 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,493 35
- Dividend dates 582 10
- Sole properietor 227 4
- transitioning payroll 267 8
- dividend proposals 156 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 262 2
- Deduction from Salary 324 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,774 60
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 626
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 314
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 285
- Probiz 275
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 240
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 232
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 207
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 178