Forgive me, this is pretty basic stuff, but my CT knowledge is very rusty, and for all my Googling I'm going round in circles...
Company A makes a loan to company B for £100,000 at 5% interest. As far as I'm concerned the interest paid, one company to the other, is paid gross, but can I for the life of me find anything to confirm this! The best I've found is a mention of a change in FA2001 that seems to cover the situation, but is that still extant?
As a side question, does 'manufactured interest' have to be income from shares and securities, can it be from loans such as the above?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,912 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 254 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 127 3
- Company Share Buy Back 125 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 925 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 179 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 115 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 190 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 191 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4