Members Club - Corporation Tax | AccountingWEB

Members Club - Corporation Tax

Need to submit CT600 for small amount of interest received by the club on which corporation tax is payable.

Looking at HMRC website is appears that accounts also need to be submitted as well, but these are not in a format that can be converted into iXbrl quickly - is it ok to submit in PDF format?


There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


ChrisDL |

Is the Liability less than £100

justphil |


Chris Smail |
Chris Smail's picture