Microsoft Office Accounting - How to read
We have just taken on a new client and they are sending us their backup information from Microsoft Office Accounting. My understanding is that this software was discontinued by MS in late 2009, and that Mamut offerred a migration to their platform. My client hasn't taken advantage of this offer and has stuck with MSOA.
Anyone else out their have clients using this software?
What is the best way for us to read their data given the software is no longer available?
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 73 1
- Special dividends & CGT 169 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 110 1
- Networking 316 5
- Turnover on a tax return 458 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,206 33
- VAT refund 264 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 117 1
- incorrect old p60 511 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 251 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 181 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 278 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 337 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 314 1