Microsoft Office Accounting - How to read
We have just taken on a new client and they are sending us their backup information from Microsoft Office Accounting. My understanding is that this software was discontinued by MS in late 2009, and that Mamut offerred a migration to their platform. My client hasn't taken advantage of this offer and has stuck with MSOA.
Anyone else out their have clients using this software?
What is the best way for us to read their data given the software is no longer available?
- Xerocon 2016 971 22
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 174 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,170 40
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 194 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 567 12
- Personal Tax 459 11
- USA Tax Query 126 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,650 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 932 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 237 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 586 18
- Corrupt Excel File 671 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 341 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,962 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 287 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 388 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 146 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 278 4
- last minute request 485 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,250 46