So we have finally taken the plunge from switching from IRIS to Digita. Does anyone have any experience with the data transfer? The salesman did not mention at anytime that the corp tax data would not be taken across only the technician advised us of this!!
How did the transfer go for you? Did it leave you without access?
All help is appreciated.
- Practical experience 734 14
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 179 10
- Here we go.... 369 11
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,221 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,497 32
- Probate services 238 1
- Community Faux Pas 492 18
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 608 20
- VAT - Check on clients business 732 29
- Group relief for CT 70 1
- Which VAT rate to use 96 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 241 3
- trading losses allowable? 626 8
- Do I need to register for VAT 289 13
- Post AAT? 544 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,954 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 317 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 216 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 300 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,378 23