Setting a minimum fee level
I am thinking about setting a minimum fee level. Below the minimum fee level it is just not worth the time/admin on a client.
I am London based. I am thinking setting the minimum fee level to £600+VAT. Even for a simple personal tax return. Personal tax return people would go elsewhere based on my fee level.
I am just seeking opinions and sharing of experience on my idea.
- Has anyone does this? What is it like?
- Is this good?
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 134 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 527 11
- Which software for practice books? 522 20
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 276 8
- Related Parties Note 544 10
- Dazed & confused 330 5
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,740 71
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 101 2
- Goerge fixes PAs for long period 117 2
- Are HMRC getting it right? 279 7
- trading or dormant 239 6
- Is Hold over relief available? 183 6
- Payroll Liabilities 97 2
- SAGE con 289 6
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 127 4
- Charity reserves 202 5
- Part-time work - advice please? 124 2
- Aggressive HMRC 1,658 18
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 304 5
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 166 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,038
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 563
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 370
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 279
- Charge out rates in London? 218
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 217
- Personal consumption by landlord 186
- Interest on Loan to a Company 176
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 153
- Agent fees to sell business 149