Have an unusual situation that I don't quite know which way to go with.
I am engaged for accountanct services for Company A. Run by Mr A although his brother is the director and owner.
Mr A used to be involved in another Company in the same industry - Company B - but I never acted for them.
When doing the Accounts for year 2 of trade to 31 May 11 I noticed there were no longer any wages in the accounts. There was a small amount last year but I know the business has grown and they have at least 3 members of staff.
Upon asking the question of where have the wages gone I am told that they have been out through Company B. Company B however was dissolved in August 2010. My suspicion is there is potentially un-declared income and an SAR is required.
Under tipping off I believe I can still make enquireies such as asking the director if he knew the company was dissolved I just can't tell him about reporting him if I do.
- Director resignation 240 5
- Company asserts 102 1
- VAT on unused stock 61 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 134 4
- Can't find a good web address 176 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 185 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 208 5
- effective advertising 249 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 191 8
- Software recommendations 315 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 157 3
- Edible spam? 804 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 311 5
- Put fees on website 302 6
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,557 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,335 4
- Sigma Red 1,426 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 347 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 117 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 201 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 482
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 467
- WIP Software 338
- No payroll scheme in place 293
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 255
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Uncommercial property business 230
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 187