Have an unusual situation that I don't quite know which way to go with.
I am engaged for accountanct services for Company A. Run by Mr A although his brother is the director and owner.
Mr A used to be involved in another Company in the same industry - Company B - but I never acted for them.
When doing the Accounts for year 2 of trade to 31 May 11 I noticed there were no longer any wages in the accounts. There was a small amount last year but I know the business has grown and they have at least 3 members of staff.
Upon asking the question of where have the wages gone I am told that they have been out through Company B. Company B however was dissolved in August 2010. My suspicion is there is potentially un-declared income and an SAR is required.
Under tipping off I believe I can still make enquireies such as asking the director if he knew the company was dissolved I just can't tell him about reporting him if I do.
- Overdrawn DLA 189 9
- Disposal of an opted property 109 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 223 5
- Irish Taxation 43 1
- Joint Property rent 80 1
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 150 5
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,080 31
- Fee protection 799 15
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 946 38
- CIS monthly declaration 168 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 325 4
- Self assesment losses 184 5
- Form 2.8b notice of intention to appoint administrator 112 3
- Companies House incorporation service 461 14
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 130 1
- Electronic v printed payslips 120 1
- Where to advertise for staff 200 5
- Personal investment trading company 72 1
- CIS schemes 266 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 150 2
- Xtuple 559
- Qtac payroll for bureau 381
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 331
- Industrial & Provident Societies 321
- Domain name sale and limited company 217
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 201
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 200
- Investment 199
- Tax on damages received 167
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 150