Money laundering questions
New client comes to see us and reveals a source of income which he has never told his existing accountant before and never reported to HMRC. This goes back at least 20 years.
We advise him to make full disclosure to HMRC which he agrees to do. This is now in progress. Do we need to report, given that he is 'owing up' anyway?
Also a similar scenario but the client decides not to appoint us so we don't know whether any disclosure was made. This one is surely reportable?
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 627 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 82 3
- Company Share Buy Back 99 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 919 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 166 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 226 1
- New build property to be rented 155 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 104 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 98 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 161 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 211 4
- Private company division 312 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7