Money laundering questions
New client comes to see us and reveals a source of income which he has never told his existing accountant before and never reported to HMRC. This goes back at least 20 years.
We advise him to make full disclosure to HMRC which he agrees to do. This is now in progress. Do we need to report, given that he is 'owing up' anyway?
Also a similar scenario but the client decides not to appoint us so we don't know whether any disclosure was made. This one is surely reportable?
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 135 3
- Old CGT loss 227 4
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 962 14
- Trade creditor journal 40 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 389 9
- How much of your work is admin? 640 6
- HMRC Distraint 85 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 140 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 218 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 418 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,369 42
- Nominal Ledger 395 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 597 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 192 2
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 216 3
- Paper tax return 174 4
- Start up allowance? 391 12
- Will I need to resign? 251 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 256 3
- AIA or IFA 461 7