Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 555 13
- Vat threshold issues 79 2
- Growing pains 351 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 230 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 53 1
- Consequential loss claim 105 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 186 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 114 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 99 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 327 5
- private to company car? 179 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 946 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 577 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 139 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 221 1
- Partner with an IVA 164 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 587 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 415 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 306 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 231 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 456
- CTA study material 415
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 301
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 281
- Pre incorp expenses 272
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 241
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 232
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 176