Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- client can't/won't pay 162 9
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 189 6
- losses carried forward 346 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 447 22
- Auto enrolment 1,608 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 192 8
- VT 327 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 678 18
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 99 2
- 5% penalty on late payment 123 2
- Ongoing trade? 235 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 274 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 871 41
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 144 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 730 19
- Tax Penalty overeaction 550 10
- New Boiler at Rental Property 251 3
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 244 4
- Freelance software consultant 285 3
- opening balamces 350 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 775
- Copy Wanted 487
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 278
- Entrepreneurs' relief 260
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 226
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 224