Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Insurance provider not VAT registered so Out of Scope ? 124 5
- Client right to working papers 1,652 16
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,400 7
- . 185 5
- wills 249 3
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 244 5
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 251 5
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,086 18
- HMRC Online Services Problems 473 12
- Moneysoft Payroll 407 12
- 31st october deadline 170 4
- Self-employed 826 17
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 424 14
- Limited company taking a share in a new limited company 119 3
- Who owns the tax computations - client or accountant ? 672 17
- VAT registration and two trades 230 2
- Seeking advice: Retired self employed working from home 373 6
- VAT on residential properties 302 5
- Microsoft One Drive 824 30
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 556 8
- NHS finance professionals 678
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 415
- Foreign Pension Contribution 386
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 375
- vat gross profit percentage margins 372
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 363
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 316
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 288
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 255
- IFA income recognition & reporting 215