Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 464 10
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 565 7
- Opening balances Sage 50 23 1
- Flat rate vat 318 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 232 6
- Rental property company 176 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 168 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 410 12
- Starting up in practice - safety net 374 8
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,470 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,198 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 398 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 308 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 283 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 405 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 227 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 217 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 166 2
- Director's tax return 429 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 200 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 575
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 302
- Director Loan account operation 284
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 269
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 184