Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- VAT flat rate scheme 169 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 246 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 230 4
- Client information from previous accountant 68 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 86 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 72 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 359 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 129 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,656 31
- PAYE NI 109 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 112 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 820 14
- How much to charge? 701 10
- break even point 1,006 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 176 5
- Accomodation and travel 205 1
- Unpaid Fee's 352 6
- Issue with a software supplier 238 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 312 5
- Possible Partnership? 511
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 493
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 468
- New Fangled Penalties 309
- Clubs and Taxable Income 260
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 257
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 251
- Loans to other companies 193
- Tasbook email configuration 184
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 168