Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Incorporated company charity 61 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 215 5
- Website Content 341 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 228 7
- Closing down loss-making company 583 9
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 418 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,074 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 391 2
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 598 11
- Tips on meals 372 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 232 2
- Stumped - IHT 432 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 559 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 356 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 140 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 122 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 847 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,422 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 149 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 290 4