Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 762 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 191 7
- Related Parties Note 88 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,168 52
- what time is it ? 302 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 87 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 431 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 999 18
- tax credits 208 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,041 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 83 1
- LLP - Member leaving 190 6
- Year end 260 3
- Foreign income for self employed 173 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 307 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 324 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,149 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 252 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 628 21
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 908
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 528
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 321
- Tax efficient holding company structure 258
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 248
- Investment property company accounts template 232
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 197
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 183
- Charge out rates in London? 158