Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 38 1
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 32 2
- What is the role of an accountant? 959 19
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 114 7
- Moneysoft payroll 203 12
- Need to register for SA? 122 3
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 101 1
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 368 15
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 144 8
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 281 4
- business card address 723 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,852 399
- Time limit 210 4
- Course on trust taxation for qualified ACA? 285 5
- Declined for business bank account 996 11
- Benefits in Kind 177 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 435 7
- Payroll provider 452 6
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 648 12
- Letting relief 126 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,244
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 446
- National Insurance 346
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Non Resident 262
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 262
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Franchise income and costs 226
- Hands on experience of Digita 169
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 166