Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Childcare vouchers 351 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 38 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 52 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 45 1
- two business from one premises 173 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 37 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 239 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 388 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 318 4
- Merry Christmas 100 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 75 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,073 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 414 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,424 9
- Using home as clients registered address 147 3
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 539 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 113 2
- How much does the company pay 720 30
- AIA 292 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 182 5
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 506
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 325
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 274
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 242
- Cocaine anyone? 230
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 217
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177