Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Sage error message 115 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 60 1
- Partially exempt? 132 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 434 5
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 130 3
- Mileage claim 190 9
- Auto-Enrolment 3,615 174
- Proof of Delivery 209 8
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 80 4
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 518 1
- OBK 343 13
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 327 8
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 227 9
- Property expense - legal fees 149 3
- Research expenses for authors 274 6
- Investor exit 81 1
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 129 3
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 243 4
- Accounting for a VAT Group 124 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 142 2
- Skandia using wrong address 459
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 268
- Employee rewards 246
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 246
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 198
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 187
- Etax Australian 158
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 148