Money laundering reporting requirement?
A training services provider has sent me a "VAT receipt" with VAT added to the training cost but no VAT number.
He has also done this to other people on the same course.
Despite numerous requests he has not provided a proper VAT invoice or receipt and so I have no evidence whether he is VAT registered or not.
Do I have to report this?
- Creation of leases out of freehold 150 2
- Selling Business 287 2
- P11D & tax return 177 7
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,296 50
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 102 1
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 434 6
- when is a bad debt a bad debt 89 1
- Capital Goods Scheme 122 6
- HMRC incompetency 354 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 2,109 59
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 727 22
- CGT Problem 851 7
- Concurrent users 345 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,458 16
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 463 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 243 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,199 13
- Late loss relief claim 125 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 505 8
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 224 11
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 791
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 437
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 383
- Electric Car 324
- S222 Charge 261
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 234
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 204
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 196
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 162