Money transfer businesses Bookkeeping and MLR
I have a potential new client whose nature of trade is Money Transfer Business. Just want to ask what are Money Laundering Regulations applicable to this business and what evidence I need to collect other than copies of Passport, Certificate of incorporation, proof of address and other personal detail.
The next question he just asked about the weekly book keeping, how much normally work involve on a weekly basis? Are there any areas of concerns in the book keeping?
Your replies will be much appreciated.
- Signed accounts for bank 569 12
- NOVA declaration 72 1
- P11D Car Value 197 5
- Business valuation advice 684 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,429 16
- Family Partnership 173 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,205 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 214 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,077 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 105 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 363 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 756 11
- flat rate scheme 2,245 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 400 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 298 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 210 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 200 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 203 3
- Termination Payment 527 15