Money transfer businesses Bookkeeping and MLR
I have a potential new client whose nature of trade is Money Transfer Business. Just want to ask what are Money Laundering Regulations applicable to this business and what evidence I need to collect other than copies of Passport, Certificate of incorporation, proof of address and other personal detail.
The next question he just asked about the weekly book keeping, how much normally work involve on a weekly basis? Are there any areas of concerns in the book keeping?
Your replies will be much appreciated.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,087 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 128 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 600 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 122 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 121 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 169 1
- How to deal with prior year error 170 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 538 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,342 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 660 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 415 4
- Exemption from CGT 249 2
- VAT Registration 255 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 468 14
- Autumn statement predictions 446 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 351 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 198 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26