More RTI qoes
The issue of RTI with directors taking 12 x 624 seems to be well trodden ground on Any Answers at the moment. However my firm takes a different approach. I tend to tell my clients to pay themselves one payment of £7,488 p.a. rather than taking a monthly salary. Just means that I have to run the payroll once a year rather than 12 times a year (seems a no-brainer).
My payroll software currently does not allow annual pay periods. To fudge it we have up to now run the payroll in month 12 in order to get the correct deductions (i.e. nil). RTI will thwart this fudging, so if I run the annual payment of £7,488 in September, I will need to report it under RTI but the software will not calculate the correct deductions.
The question is what payroll products are out there that permit annual pay periods?
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 222 2
- Payment on account reminders 127 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,745 26
- Allocation of income from property 664 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 396 10
- CTA 254 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 349 11
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 122 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 44 1
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 769 22
- Time values in Excel 159 3
- No more tax returns... 1,387 12
- bookkeeping system 562 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 180 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 231 6
- International VAT 131 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 658 9
- Insurance payout 151 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 539 11
- RTI / P11d 192 2