Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 55 2
- SA302's - What's the deal? 307 4
- tax credits 204 4
- Thinning income 309 2
- Past rental expenses 69 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 208 3
- What do do about VAT? 510 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 236 5
- Not a question but made my day 1,115 22
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 334 10
- I forgiven loan an Output? 106 1
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 183 2
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 184 4
- Audacity 1,312 22
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 689 8
- partnership first tax return 133 1
- Payroll got out of synch 375 11
- Charitable incorporated organisation 94 1
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 289 3
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 300 9
- NHS finance professionals 591
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 389
- Foreign Pension Contribution 362
- vat gross profit percentage margins 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 323
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 303
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 271
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 222
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198
- Incorporating doctors 191