Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 29 1
- Lorry Drivers 210 3
- Undeclared rental income 768 10
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 193 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 186 4
- Money laundering POCA 344 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 66 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 118 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 361 3
- client threatening legal action 1,965 29
- Incorporation Relief 170 3
- Auto-Enrolment 4,009 187
- Can I claim mileage? 304 6
- limited company for IR35 163 1
- Ir35 test 145 2
- payroll software 272 2
- Mexican student in UK 185 4
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 234 2
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 97 2
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 183 1
- Skandia using wrong address 510
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 285
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 282
- Employee rewards 265
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 239
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 229
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 227
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 176
- LLP in Construction Industry 128