Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Bank request To verify Accounts 188 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 64 1
- AML report needed? 150 6
- transactions after account have been closed 307 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 58 1
- The stupidity continues 1,336 67
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 150 2
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 387 9
- Marketing and email surprises 446 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 763 26
- What is IRIS World like? 407 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 321 5
- Mlom bollocks 241 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 102 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 588 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 307 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 279 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 165 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,377 25
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 444
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 443
- WIP Software 306
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 293
- No payroll scheme in place 241
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 215
- Is there anything wrong with this? 210
- Small Part Disposal of Property 196
- Uncommercial property business 187