Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 60 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 34 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 116 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 334 8
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 147 2
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 74 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 581 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 251 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 590 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 191 4
- Charge out rates in London? 191 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 96 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 154 3
- pre letting expenses 151 2
- Expat working back in UK 102 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 96 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 413 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 279 6
- change of paye software 509 13
- Which software for practice books? 477 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 742
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 477
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 293
- How to format a stock book 252
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 213
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 207
- Tax efficient holding company structure 194
- Investment property company accounts template 186
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 180
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163