Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Tax implication on superannuation 174 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,535 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 44 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 189 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 270 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 806 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 75 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 103 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 487 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 287 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 481 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 676 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 131 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,642 37