Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 43 1
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,152 10
- flat rate scheme 427 9
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,379 39
- Rental Expenses 220 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 231 7
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 218 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 346 2
- UK tax exposure 264 4
- regulated mortgage work? 147 2
- any help? 269 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 346 8
- Companies House? 268 3
- Echosign mail merge? 297 1
- Before I call employers helpline 260 1
- VAT refund 424 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 245 3
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 229 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 585 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 306 2