Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- How much does the company pay 347 10
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 261 6
- HMRC property income enquiry 175 6
- Anyone else still working this week? 221 6
- I have done a terrible thing 436 13
- LLp Profits 109 5
- Consolidation Software 73 1
- two business from one premises 87 2
- AIA 218 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 303 20
- partnership tax return 126 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 130 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 71 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 291 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,155 27
- s455 tax 118 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 88 1
- Am I getting Soft?? 567 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 203 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,496 44
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 495
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 314
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 263
- WWOOFers 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 232
- The booking.com con 228
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 213
- Cocaine anyone? 205
- UK State pension paid in NZ 173