Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 126 4
- PRR 450 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 39 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 291 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 205 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 769 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 269 12
- Can't read my handwriting 632 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 124 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 530 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 398 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 278 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 86 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 277 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145