Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 72 4
- Investment from Friend 250 11
- FYAs on second-hand vans 39 4
- VAT registration transfer 47 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 193 7
- US-UK pension problem 140 3
- Limited Companies Merger 70 3
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 279 1
- Treatment of income for sole trader 319 3
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 269 10
- Company dividends 668 23
- Serious help with shutting down company I started as a kid? 189 3
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 176 4
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 93 2
- How to value a business asset? 179 4
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 454 15
- new partner 86 1
- Cafe Question 140 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,202 45
- Non resident income. 418 19
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 890
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 588
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 555
- Latest phishing scam 494
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 363
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 332
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 262
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 180
- Capital allowances in first basis period 167
- Sabbatical payments 161