Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- VAT Office Grimsby 33 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 328 8
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 67 2
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 142 4
- Digita Hosted Software 354 1
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 61 2
- Thin Client recomendation 132 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 262 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 101 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,233 15
- Homing sandwiches 813 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 238 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 196 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 89 2
- IT advisory questions? 400 11
- Direct debit entry query 141 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 781 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 207 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,183 18
- Acounting Courses 113 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,293
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 845
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 536
- Credit where credit's due....... 329
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 213
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 177
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 159
- Director's business mileage 140
- Sole trader CPD 135