Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Missing C79 148 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 482 16
- VAT margin scheme 263 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 293 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,722 17
- IHT Query 422 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 95 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 121 2
- Get it off your chest 244 4
- Directors bonus 151 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 102 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 277 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 251 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 169 3
- break even point 1,119 33
- The return 792 27
- Sell business after leaving country 333 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 94 2
- Charity accounting 89 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,017 44
- Possible Partnership? 555
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 552
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 354
- Clubs and Taxable Income 292
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 273
- Loans to other companies 219
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 211
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 176
- Outsource Data Entry 176