Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- BTC is slow 249 3
- Voluntary Disclosure 169 2
- Director registration for SA question 443 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 167 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 312 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 493 22
- valuation of vehicles 400 16
- Business only use of company car 688 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 507 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 316 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 948 29
- New Company reviews please 542 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 308 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 246 2
- VAT with Russia 222 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 234 4
- Money Laundering Manual 302 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 249 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,119 29
- directors loan 360 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 297
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 226
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 217
- auto enrolment 187
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 177
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 156
- How to account for investment in JV? 150
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 148