Most Effective Business Network
I'm presently trying to gain some clients by networking and finding it challenging. I hear that this is supposed to be one of the main drivers to get initial clients.
There are so many networks one wonders if that is the best business to be in, but which are the best ones?
Gone though some old posts on here and BNI has some champions and some people who it's not for. In any event it seems quite difficult to get into and I'm not sure I'd manage a 6:45 meet every week.
4N seems pretty big but I get the impression it works for some and not for other and is is many business disciplines. Some seem to join and leave after attending a few meetings or when their membership expires, others have been in it since the beginning.
What other networks, have you found useful and have generated business? I've joined FSB and attended a meeting the other where there were two other accountants in attendance. I know this is likely to be the case in many network meetings so wondering how effective networking will be for me?
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 240 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 530 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 461 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 82 3
- Time recording 127 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 256 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 124 2
- Land Registry 267 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 965 13
- Auto Enrolment 669 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 803 19
- Company Number 10000000 385 4
- Advertising Tips? 313 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,517 29
- IR35 366 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 423 12
- Revenue phishing examples 248 1
- iris update 11.9.2 219 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 545 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 434
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 368
- Directors' advances and credits 285
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 235
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195