moving to australia
have a client moving to oz soon and I'm looking to refer the international tax element to another firm who is better placed to advise.
one quick question, they are selling their UK home and will transfer the money to oz bank account.
will oz tax him on money transferred over there?
- Xerocon 2016 1,024 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,193 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 244 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 270 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 606 12
- Personal Tax 510 11
- USA Tax Query 184 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,663 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 306 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,982 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 419 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 184 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 354 4
- last minute request 528 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,256 46