Moving to the Next Level
I've been asked by AccountingWeb to write a series of articles focused specifically on helping SME FDs, CFOs and Accounting Managers to achieve their next levels of success - for themselves and their organizations.
To best target that information, I need to know what you need to know and do to achieve your goals, organizationally and personally. I also need to know the sorts of obstructions and obstacles that keep you from getting there - sometimes no matter how hard you try.
Once the articles begin to appear (the first one on practical analytics is on its way) we want to create an ongoing discussion group with me chiming in regularly as you help each other to identify and solve the problems you face.
So...tell me how I can help and I'll do my best.
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 217 3
- UK tax exposure 149 2
- flat rate scheme 278 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 205 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 511 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 89 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 256 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,017 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 165 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 184 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 124 1
- VAT refund 351 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 586 12
- incorrect old p60 580 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 168 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 171 1
- Special dividends & CGT 219 1
- Networking 392 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 301 2