Moving to the Next Level
I've been asked by AccountingWeb to write a series of articles focused specifically on helping SME FDs, CFOs and Accounting Managers to achieve their next levels of success - for themselves and their organizations.
To best target that information, I need to know what you need to know and do to achieve your goals, organizationally and personally. I also need to know the sorts of obstructions and obstacles that keep you from getting there - sometimes no matter how hard you try.
Once the articles begin to appear (the first one on practical analytics is on its way) we want to create an ongoing discussion group with me chiming in regularly as you help each other to identify and solve the problems you face.
So...tell me how I can help and I'll do my best.
- Disbursement of recharge 380 2
- Mortgage Reference 903 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 299 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 106 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 147 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 125 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 148 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 252 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 935 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 230 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15