MS Outlook 2010 not saving sent emails
Just returned from a weeks holiday and having sent a few emails this morning I see they arent saving in the sent folder.
I've checked the settings in Outlook and nothings changed - its set to save sent emails in the sent file.
Its really odd because I see them go to the sent file for a second or so and then they disappear.
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Monday is not going to be fun if I cant sort this out.
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 48 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 167 4
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 436 5
- Write off of former director's loan 714 11
- What is wrong with HMRC? 84 1
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 197 7
- Am i Liable? 608 16
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 33 2
- Compensation payment and child benefit 49 2
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 192 2
- Accommodation allowance - emergency workers 79 1
- RTI 269 7
- HMRC - Generic Notification Notice 46 1
- RTI Easement Until 2016 100 2
- Altered PAYE cheque 380 8
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 365 9
- Added years superannuation 103 3
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 800 19
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 338 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,079 64
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,257
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 619
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 413
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 322
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 232
- Alphabet shares 206
- Agent fees to sell business 197
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 196
- Office recharges 157
- Tax position on lease extension 146