I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- break even point 973 30
- PAYE NI 43 1
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 47 1
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 140 5
- Accomodation and travel 184 1
- Unpaid Fee's 284 6
- Issue with a software supplier 173 4
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 202 6
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 271 5
- Limited Company trading status. 223 6
- VAT flat rate scheme 89 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,585 29
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 132 2
- Aquisition Value 114 3
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 376 8
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 428 12
- Dividends 279 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 799 13
- Collecting cash on behalf of another business 169 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,302 11
- Possible Partnership? 505
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 486
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 463
- New Fangled Penalties 301
- Clubs and Taxable Income 255
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 254
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 243
- Loans to other companies 190
- Tasbook email configuration 179
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 163