I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 77 4
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 440 17
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 40 1
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 178 6
- Paid too much !! 144 1
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 70 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 61 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 62 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 470 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 737 11
- Sports Sponsorship 108 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 233 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 206 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 188 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,305 14
- Best software for small practice? 598 19
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,256 21
- HMRC Enquiry 468 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 213 7
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 288 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 764
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 453
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 223
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 195
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181