I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,706 14
- CT600 for the first time 149 6
- Laptop purchase 981 18
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 46 2
- Share restructure 370 14
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 41 1
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 138 3
- Childcare Vouchers 83 1
- Elective DeductionsModel 127 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,003 23
- Moneysoft - Car Benefits 89 1
- Company petition 60 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 187 6
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 556 13
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 327 7
- Agent with HMRC 191 9
- Propert purchase, renovation then rented out and VAT 65 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 564 9
- Sage Payroll 113 4
- VAT query 161 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 745
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 509
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 378
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 354
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 270
- VAT on Gaming Machines 224
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 202
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 172