I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Why should I retain membership? 2,658 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 165 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 322 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 124 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,252 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 384 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,457 18
- Vat 241 4
- CT/CIS offset 114 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 168 4
- Trade name 167 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 129 1
- New business - journal entries 309 20
- B2B vat in the EU 107 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 309 18
- VAT on deposits 204 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 127 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 404 12
- option to tax 204 1
- Share of profits from building society 102 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 778
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 706
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 387
- Social investment tax relief 205
- Digita Hosted Software 199
- Call Centre Data Costs 192
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 159
- Travel costs and contractors 150
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 145
- Certificates of tax deposit 136