I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Accountant Specialization. 213 2
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 150 4
- No presenter ID for Companies House - ixbrl 93 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 139 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 143 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 411 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 56 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 574 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 656 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 99 2
- Freelance/Employee 619 15
- Agent Authorisation Issue 159 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 309 6
- Is it just me ... 237 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 274 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 101 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 330 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 216 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,507 18
- R&D - HMRC Manual 117 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 744
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 404
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 351
- Electric Car 287
- S222 Charge 237
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 183
- IP trans to holding company 182
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 169
- AIA 163
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 154