I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 159 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 60 1
- Expat working back in UK 66 2
- Charge out rates in London? 94 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 385 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 260 6
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 447 14
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 75 3
- change of paye software 500 13
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 266 5
- Which software for practice books? 457 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 222 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 525 2
- share capital calculation 246 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 187 3
- Renting property to yourself 450 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,965 51
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 176 4
- Pension contributions limits 261 11
- pre letting expenses 129 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 724
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 473
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 286
- How to format a stock book 250
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 162