I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post
Are networks good value for money?
Do you think AVN have priced themselves out of the market?
If you are a network member what makes you stay and what are the best bits?
What would you like to see or have that your network doesn't offer you?
If your not in a network what would motivate you to join?
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 188 6
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 352 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 896 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 160 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,669 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 96 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 207 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 190 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 258 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 387 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 331 9
- Merging my businesses 130 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,722 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 142 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,040 49
- deceased creditor 205 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 272 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 345 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 536
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 305
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 279
- Portia ... Where art thou 260
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 255