New form VAT 1614A
Anyone tried to complete the new form 1614A online, and email it to client for signature?
I've tried, and the PDF is being caught by our spam/phishing filters. I am told by our IT guys that this is because the document contains hot links to HMRC's website, and that website is on the software's list of dodgy sites.
There are of course simple workarounds (eg print and scan the completed form as a straightforward PDF) so just a heads-up to anyone that is thinking of using the form.
- Professional coaching claimable? 44 1
- Sage instant account codes 105 1
- Networking 100 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 153 1
- Turnover on a tax return 278 8
- incorrect old p60 444 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 277 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 167 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 251 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 265 3
- Missing tax return 389 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,124 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 305 1