New form VAT 1614A
Anyone tried to complete the new form 1614A online, and email it to client for signature?
I've tried, and the PDF is being caught by our spam/phishing filters. I am told by our IT guys that this is because the document contains hot links to HMRC's website, and that website is on the software's list of dodgy sites.
There are of course simple workarounds (eg print and scan the completed form as a straightforward PDF) so just a heads-up to anyone that is thinking of using the form.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 496 18
- Paper tax return 110 4
- Start up allowance? 349 12
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 78 2
- Will I need to resign? 102 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,336 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 230 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 165 1
- AIA or IFA 429 7
- Surely not? 430 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 629 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 361 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 351 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 172 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 354 10
- Share structures 145 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,152 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 345 5