New form VAT 1614A
Anyone tried to complete the new form 1614A online, and email it to client for signature?
I've tried, and the PDF is being caught by our spam/phishing filters. I am told by our IT guys that this is because the document contains hot links to HMRC's website, and that website is on the software's list of dodgy sites.
There are of course simple workarounds (eg print and scan the completed form as a straightforward PDF) so just a heads-up to anyone that is thinking of using the form.
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 696 17
- Setting up an offshore company 179 2
- Payroll software 287 12
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 57 1
- Sage Line 50 Help 30 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 241 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 370 20
- Rip off letting agents 568 12
- VAT silly question 2,109 44
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 53 1
- client issues 118 2
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 139 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 279 7
- break even point 316 9
- Profit split on buy-to let 155 2
- BrightPay 453 12
- Question for FreeAgent users 200 6
- Hello there 485 4
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,712 41
- Overseas travel 173 2