New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Non VAT invoices 151 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 165 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 249 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 151 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 279 8
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,368 32
- Fees 177 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 244 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 199 2
- Form 17 Download 115 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 543 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 370 4
- HMRC Information notice 987 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 269 3
- Accountant Specialization. 375 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,753 42
- Sage Line 50 172 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 194 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 453 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 398 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 413
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 363
- Electric Car 298
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 205
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 183
- AIA 179
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 177