New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 135 4
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 696 9
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 375 11
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 246 7
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 111 2
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 289 10
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 201 3
- Cash accounting to flat rate scheme 51 2
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 271 8
- SA tax assessments 201 3
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 244 3
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 122 3
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,673 24
- new capital structure ltd with investors 290 4
- Who can I refer leads to? 289 6
- Companies House 308 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 157 2
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 146 1
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 681 14
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 696 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 433
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 249
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 220
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 217
- Slight twist on employment related securities 198
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 153
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 144