New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- AIA/Capital Allowances 380 13
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 784 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 140 5
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 234 2
- Payment on account reminders 148 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,761 26
- Allocation of income from property 671 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 399 10
- CTA 267 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 58 1
- Time values in Excel 161 3
- No more tax returns... 1,409 12
- bookkeeping system 570 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 182 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 236 6
- International VAT 137 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 664 9
- Insurance payout 155 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 541 11
- RTI / P11d 195 2