New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- VAT flat rate scheme 171 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 247 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 230 4
- Client information from previous accountant 70 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 88 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 74 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 359 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 130 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,657 31
- PAYE NI 110 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 114 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 821 14
- How much to charge? 701 10
- break even point 1,006 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 177 5
- Accomodation and travel 206 1
- Unpaid Fee's 352 6
- Issue with a software supplier 238 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 313 5
- Possible Partnership? 514
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 495
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 469
- New Fangled Penalties 309
- Clubs and Taxable Income 260
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 257
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 251
- Loans to other companies 193
- Tasbook email configuration 184
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 169