New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 148 2
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 80 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 531 24
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,311 420
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 951 48
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 324 16
- Is this fraud? 526 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 73 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 269 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 65 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 155 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 147 1
- Naming new company 310 6
- Saying goodbye 541 14
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 198 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 651 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 398 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 93 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 794 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,494 31
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,284
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 265
- Franchise income and costs 244
- Hands on experience of Digita 206
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 156
- Employer's Helpline 153
- employment capital allowances 143