New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 225 4
- dfgd fget 48 1
- More AE! 201 6
- New business - journal entries 602 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 204 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 32 1
- aia 99 1
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 163 2
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 246 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 437 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 449 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 225 5
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 246 7
- vat help for catering concession 108 1
- Merger of Two companies 546 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 116 1
- Merging 508 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 424 1
- Travel costs and contractors 230 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,528 56
- Auto enrolment excuses 985
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 244
- Social investment tax relief 242
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 181
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 145
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 135