New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Do accountants work at home? 312 7
- Where has Portia gone? 5,894 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 23 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 806 14
- ER Relief 72 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 78 1
- Payroll question 232 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 260 5
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 70 3
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 708 6
- VAT Registration 210 1
- How do you do it 414 1
- Help 494 14
- Payments on account 319 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 785 21
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 111 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 323 1
- Sage 50 accounts 109 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 129 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 579 6