New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 84 4
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 152 8
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 29 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 219 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 116 2
- AccountingWEB survey 343 4
- An IT question 343 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 108 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,107 38
- Disengagement Help! 1,401 21
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 77 1
- Accounting for stolen van? 207 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,158 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 156 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 688 10
- self employed losses 174 1
- Unpaid fees 470 9
- Vat payable on van 310 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 586 13
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 618 12