New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Deleted question? 731 19
- Accounts Question 96 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,172 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,937 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 699 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,394 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,924 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 650 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 437 4
- VAT Return Errors 176 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 124 5
- inflation rate year on year 151 3
- Yorkshire Day 603 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 189 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 181 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 380 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 148 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 294 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 237 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 153 1
- Cancelled 470
- Cancelled 386
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 376
- Probiz 356
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 261
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 236
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 230
- More spam 183
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 152