New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 389 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 727 22
- New Starter Checklist 202 8
- Goodwill complications 317 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 497 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 212 3
- HMRC Distraint 203 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 183 2
- Will I need to resign? 619 9
- Old CGT loss 294 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 105 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 348 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 417 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,037 16
- How to explain this to someone 193 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,413 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 145 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 632 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 223 1
- Limited company purchase of property 507 4