New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 997 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 231 2
- Dental practice incorpration 102 1
- Audit rules 147 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 219 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 802 20
- Go Cardless 255 8
- business entertaining deductibility 117 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 115 2
- R & D 100 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 69 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 106 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 148 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 140 1
- New Business Registration 209 5
- Hosted email exchange 128 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 145 1
- G P life time allowance 113 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 370 11
- Bringing money to Uk 214 3
- Xtuple 500
- Qtac payroll for bureau 334
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 278
- Industrial & Provident Societies 275
- Mehjoo 219
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 216
- New strategic report 169
- Domain name sale and limited company 156
- South African Government Pension 153
- CIS schemes 147