New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Elective DeductionsModel 36 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 173 1
- Rental Income 275 6
- Value pricing 136 6
- Payroll 2012/13 71 1
- I have a pain 648 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 55 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 142 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 718 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 101 3
- Cash flow 133 2
- New use of home - simplified method 201 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 256 5
- company secretarial software 96 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 352 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,934 32
- Share restructure 326 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 141 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,825 14
- P11d error 423 9
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 726
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 495
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 342
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 335
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Paye procedures for CVA 145