New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Sorry ignore me 781 22
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 191 4
- Is this a scam? 429 6
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 250 4
- Employee overpaid who has left 83 1
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 220 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 252 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 228 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,179 17
- Childcare for clients 153 1
- One off meeting new client 506 9
- Employment allowance (again) :( 136 1
- illegal dividends 320 3
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 187 3
- VAT questions 311 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 120 1
- CG34 approved "without prejudice" 236 3
- SAGE V12 178 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,355 21
- Invoice Help 136 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 617
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 525
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 290
- Cancelled 276
- Cancelled 239
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 183
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 180
- Probiz 164
- What's the market like for temps? 158