New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 291 7
- Auto-Enrolment 3,476 169
- Proof of Delivery 128 2
- Research expenses for authors 246 5
- Investor exit 63 1
- Partially exempt? 34 1
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 113 3
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 234 4
- OBK 197 5
- Accounting for a VAT Group 114 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 108 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,684 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 375 4
- Property expense - legal fees 109 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,729 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 105 2
- What type of Trust? 95 1
- Dormant Company 131 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 772 16
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 120 2
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 505
- Skandia using wrong address 457
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- Employee rewards 245
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 244
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 196
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 186
- Etax Australian 156