New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Copy Wanted 600 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 40 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 52 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 58 3
- Software 280 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,375 81
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 441 16
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 237 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 152 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 129 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 109 1
- Closing a limited company 164 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 121 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 126 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 351 6
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 419 23
- Broadband costs 208 2
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 305 11
- Use of home deduction 454 14
- Non resident income. 217 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 851
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 535
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 506
- Latest phishing scam 392
- Entrepreneurs' relief 372
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 325
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 309
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 297
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 207
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 183