New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 171 9
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 76 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 209 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 116 6
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 80 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 706 27
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 225 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 112 4
- SA302's anyone?? 477 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,563 41
- Renting for military reasons 135 2
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 269 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,489 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,030 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 101 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 114 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 493 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,976 30
- Tax status of prizes 313 17
- Clogged Losses 246 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 503
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 278
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 168
- tax on apprenticeship income 163
- P11D benefit received by widow 146