New issue of Class B share
Hello, I'm a little rusty having been away from practice for three or four years.
Company director wishes to issue a share to new shareholder. Director does not take a dividend but wishes new shareholder to take a dividend. My suggestion would be to issue a new share then vary it so it's a Class B share. I think we have to vary the director's as well, to become Class A shares. I have been searching around in my Company Law book and Companies House for what needs to be done but would appreciate if someone with recent experience could throw in their thoughts..
1. Issue a share certificate to new shareholder
2. Make entry in comapny register to allot new share
3.Notify Companies House on SH08 to change the class.
Do we need to hold an EGM?
Do we need to do anything else?
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 306 4
- Family property company Benefit in Kind and ATED issues 109 1
- PPR ELECTION 341 10
- Microsoft One Drive 280 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 119 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 390 4
- Invoices 168 1
- Not a question but made my day 684 14
- Accounts Package 309 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 139 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 654 18
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 275 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 416 8
- VAT on property 156 1
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 320 4
- Late night meals self employed 385 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 430 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 279 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,922 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 150 1
- NHS finance professionals 576
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 382
- Foreign Pension Contribution 353
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 315
- vat gross profit percentage margins 312
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 289
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 257
- Thinning income 239
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 211