New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Repayment of Share Capital 89 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 533 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 392 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 98 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 113 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 536 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 234 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 213 1
- Auto enrolment 446 8
- Audacity 948 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 248 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 276 5
- Client right to working papers 383 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 553 6
- Professional Clearance 1,069 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 292 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 539
- VAL231 410
- Mother and son property ownership 385
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 361
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 308
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 289
- vat gross profit percentage margins 288
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 263
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 230