New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,472 30
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 55 3
- Here we go.... 976 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 714 33
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 463 19
- Maternity and claining expenses 22 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 236 5
- An IT question 154 5
- SDLT 100 4
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,222 39
- Employment allowance changes 207 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 736 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 284 5
- Bankstream 986 23
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 138 1
- Inter Company Loans 42 1
- Software that posts COGS? 568 13
- Xerocon 2016 533 9
- Disengagement Help! 364 12
- VAT on online services 211 2