New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 87 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,888 29
- Would this save hours of your time? 213 5
- Payroo Employer allowance query 73 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 165 2
- Underpaid National Insurance 82 1
- Career Advice 135 2
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 54 1
- Wrong career 199 8
- Other forums 95 1
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 208 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 98 3
- Agent with HMRC 267 11
- Quarterly PAYE 272 8
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 183 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 565 4
- Newsletter 246 5
- RTI Filing 1,769 22
- Fee's for P11D's 323 5
- reporting salary? 188 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 774
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 528
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 394
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 280
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 221
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 218
- Director Loan account operation 215
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 208
- Free Tax Legislation? 202
- vat return 179