New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Kasperskey - home pc 288 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 142 2
- Overseas bank interest 62 1
- Rental Income Tax Planning 250 4
- Undeclared rental income 1,777 18
- Cash basis 217 7
- Statutory sick pay 97 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,868 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,199 12
- Lorry Drivers 342 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 228 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,513 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 119 1
- PRR 582 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 210 2
- Partially exempt? 316 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 256 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 578 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 249 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 212 4
- Skandia using wrong address 528
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 288
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 241
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 231
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139