New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 261 3
- Fees 459 6
- HMRC Post 576 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 427 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 171 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 440 8
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 514 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 286 3
- www.pool.adzio 152 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 181 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,878 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 285 3
- Transactions with directors 478 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 312 9
- Non VAT invoices 245 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,434 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 279 5
- Form 17 Download 193 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 598 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 409 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 766
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 418
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 370
- Electric Car 303
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 214
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 190
- AIA 188
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 182