New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 227 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 526 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 450 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 72 3
- Time recording 105 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 252 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 113 2
- Land Registry 267 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 959 13
- Auto Enrolment 667 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 800 19
- Company Number 10000000 371 4
- Advertising Tips? 308 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,515 29
- IR35 362 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 419 12
- Revenue phishing examples 240 1
- iris update 11.9.2 208 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 543 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 432
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 366
- Directors' advances and credits 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 233
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195