New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Entrepreneurs Relief 514 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 29 1
- IHT dilemma 1,193 18
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 146 2
- Aweb tracking ... 102 2
- Gifts from limited companies 115 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 333 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 309 2
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,344 12
- VAT 56 1
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 81 1
- PAYE 976 14
- RTI overpayments gap 214 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 165 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 533 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 268 1
- Authorised share capital 110 4
- international employer please help!! 175 4
- Capital gain? 285 6
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 202 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,114
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 295
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 215
- Director phone costs 186
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 165
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 160
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144