New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 307 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 130 3
- Check my logic on this please? 213 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 58 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 219 6
- Share swap 395 13
- Late P45 193 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 525 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 166 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 422 13
- CIC accounts submission 87 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 591 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 436 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 263 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,500 44
- What does it mean?? 479 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,121 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 239 4
- VAT & Landlords 220 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 116 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 247
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 240
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161