New partenrship without a UTR
There I was all smug because we'd done all but a handfull of returns by early December and a Dad of a close friend turned up saying he started a 2 man partnership in 2010 and could I do their 2010/11 accounts & return.
One of the partners is reg'd self employed but the other isn't and, of course, nobody has ever registered the partnership.
The application for a partnership UTR has been done online but I understand it could take weeks for a UTR to appear, then, of course, the unknown partner needs that to register himself as self employed.
As I've not had anything like this before can anyone confirm the above and that there's not a short-cut to getting all the numbers onto a partnership return and Mr Unknown's return before 31 Jan?
I've told them they will be fined but, just in case.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- smp employee made redundant 56 1
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 225 16
- Goodwill adjustment 121 3
- Non resident income. 141 7
- Do you lose losses on cessation 399 11
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 943 29
- How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP? 141 3
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 148 4
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 140 4
- Software 83 2
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 263 7
- Use of home deduction 280 9
- Knuckle down one week to go! 944 21
- client can't/won't pay 1,284 22
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,321 79
- Self assessment help 149 1
- Worried over stock value 428 13
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 94 3
- Does anyone know the phone number for Bootle compliance? 71 1
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 146 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 843
- Copy Wanted 576
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 522
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 503
- Latest phishing scam 373
- Entrepreneurs' relief 351
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 312
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 298
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 291
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 201