I've recently posted on here with some queries on setting up in practice and getting practising certificates etc. I've now got everything fully set up and have signed up 4 clients, one from a networking event and one is a neigbour who referred on the other 2. I've been reading a lot of the old posts on here about those who were in a similiar position and have followed some of the tips on getting new clients with little success i.e. networking, mailshots, cold calling, postcards, connected with a former colleague who has also set up on their own for some advice and I registered with Choose your Accountant.
I knew that this was going to be a slow process but now here I am on a Saturday night fretting about where my next client is going to come from and worrying about paying the bills (got redundancy money to see me through but I still worry anyway).
Sorry for being a broken record but just looking for any tips and advice to see me through.
- Personal Tax 191 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,863 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 239 2
- Xerocon 2016 812 12
- Mortgage Reference 168 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 154 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,177 45
- Practical experience 850 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 432 9
- VAT 307 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 218 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 182 1
- last minute request 286 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 80 1
- Cash gift from India 503 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 84 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 461 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 126 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 277 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 669 6