New Solicitors Accounts Rules Programme Needed
Can anyone tell us where we can get a published audit programme dealing with the new Solicitors Accounts Rules 2011.
We are due to commence an audit and would like to use an up to date programme. Our current providers (CCH) have not got back to us and SWAT tell us they are awaiting approval.
Thanks in advance.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 251
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 227
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 201
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 193
- EIS 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 189
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 178
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Property owned privately 163
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 155
- Accounts production software for business SSC 137
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 135
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 134