New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Anybody still doing returns? 690 30
- Clothing 501 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 87 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 151 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 54 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 340 16
- Designated sole Residence 127 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 709 15
- Anyone know what this is? 215 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 884 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 491 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 257 9
- no utr 276 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,112 49
- Director drawings 601 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 289 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 85 1
- Capital Loss 121 3
- LLP formed in 2013 96 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 190 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 950
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 671
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 621
- Latest phishing scam 597
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 434
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 323
- Scratch Head 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 253
- Sabbatical payments 213
- Negligible Value Claim 194