New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 704 13
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,590 50
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 175 3
- Incorporation with pending court case 106 2
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 351 17
- Know it alls (who don't) 691 15
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 133 3
- VAT on motor expenses 964 36
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 515 11
- Machine games duty in quickbooks 95 3
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 241 4
- Share swap 452 17
- CIS Deductions 144 6
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,846 28
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 465 14
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 864 17
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 183 4
- Check my logic on this please? 269 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 98 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 242 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,567
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 865
- International interest certificate 476
- NOVA 333
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 253
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 243
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 220
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 210
- Help with tax codes on Sage 165