New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- General tax book with planning 139 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,193 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 273 11
- Gift of property & improvements 108 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 336 5
- VAT Invoice 124 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 799 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 124 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 209 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 173 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 143 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 443 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 368 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 251 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 180 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 159 4
- SA302's anyone?? 533 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,643 41
- Renting for military reasons 192 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 292
- Management expenses for investment company 263
- Bonus Bonds 261
- tax on apprenticeship income 172
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 172
- P11D benefit received by widow 148