New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 626 11
- Registering a company late 347 12
- How much of your work is admin? 432 3
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 58 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,091 30
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 145 7
- Late Registration for VAT 231 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 115 1
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 152 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 109 1
- Personal pension 286 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 139 2
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 85 1
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 221 1
- Deferred Tax 280 5
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,277 17
- Legal fees selling rental property 213 3
- physiotherapy clinic 620 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 238 2
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 334 8
- TheTax Donut 1,023
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 625
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 419
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 332
- AIA or IFA 216