New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 712 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 802 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 460 10
- Real time 189 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 375 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 245 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 212 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 201 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 600 15
- When to top-up pensions? 162 2
- Support / ticketing software 328 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 323 3
- Imported goods and VAT 133 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 434 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 589 11
- Stamp Duty 172 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,862 22
- Company Number 10000000 992 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 368 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 233 3
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 469
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 287
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 242
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 219
- Apprenticeship Levy 216
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 209
- Just checking re PSA 195
- Capital Gains personal representatives 189
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 177