New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- 27,000 Really? 1,126 36
- What are options for non CA firm 2,820 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 139 3
- Legal title not in the company name 782 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 329 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 301 8
- Opening Balances 196 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 577 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 93 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 81 1
- This is getting boring 610 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 252 7
- pension paid by company? 109 3
- inheritance tax 416 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 348 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 301 3
- Accountancy Career 138 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 266
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223