New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- BrightPay 347 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 183 3
- CGT &LLP 47 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 523 4
- Setting up an offshore company 36 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 172 16
- Secure document exchange 98 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 148 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 378 7
- break even point 137 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 107 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 216 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 134 4
- How to issue shares to investors 63 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6