New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 769 21
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 268 3
- Delayed option to tax 136 2
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 383 7
- Redundancy Pay 256 4
- question about merging two companies... 171 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 397 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 210 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 358 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 78 1
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 271 6
- VAT on services to EC customer 127 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 458 11
- Do I need to see receipts ? 555 8
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 68 1
- Stand alone practice management software 1,221 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 191 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 256 5
- SA1 forms 305 11
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,070 25
- Sainsbury's mangement 807
- Avanti Accounts 671
- Have I done the right thing? 632
- Continuity Agreement 625
- Calling franchise accountants 625
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 481
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 313
- Advice please! 223
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 199