New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- Claiming VAT 58 2
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 77 1
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,059 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 161 4
- Company assets 321 14
- MoneySoft 94 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 255 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 258 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 146 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 487 9
- Director resignation 725 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,788 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 139 1
- CIS Only Scheme 98 1
- No payroll scheme in place 342 1
- Xero Training 390 3
- SA Penalty 229 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 252 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 97 1
- The stupidity continues 2,827 103
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 500
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 476
- Is there anything wrong with this? 276
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 264
- Uncommercial property business 238
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 203
- Registering online CWF1 181
- Accrued income scheme 177
- VAT - registration needed? 174
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 172