New York charitable company
A client has an involvment in a company incorporated under sec 402 of the Not for Profit Corporation law of the State of New York.
This company also has 501(c)(3) status from the US Treasury.
So basically it is a US charity.
It seems that nothing at all has been filed since it was incorporated several years ago.
Does anyone know what should have been filed - or where to find this information?
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 365 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,178 30
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 145 4
- New Company reviews please 631 16
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,078 33
- Business only use of company car 745 27
- Voluntary Disclosure 398 8
- Gift to son by parents 167 1
- valuation of vehicles 492 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 287 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 180 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 409 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 465 4
- BTC is slow 311 3
- Director registration for SA question 533 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 473 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 520 22
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 528 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 367 4
- VAT with Russia 287 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 322
- Any thoughts on Capium? 261
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 258
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 248
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 228
- auto enrolment 200
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 186
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 172
- How to account for investment in JV? 165
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 159