NI Contributions - enquiry letter with CA4098A to fill in
Well the NI Contribs office have written to my one-man company saying there is a discrepancy on my end of year P14 for 2010/11. They want details of all my salary payments that year, and suggest I might like to enter them onto the CA4098A form that they enclosed. I've not had experience of such an enquiry before. I'm thinking I'll send them a copy of my P11 deductions card. I get my salary quarterly, it is quite likely that I didn't get NI contribs exactly right, but I doubt I've made a huge error.
So is this enquiry likely to develop into something more serious?
Anyone got any experience with enquiries like this?
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 297 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 303 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 142 1
- Mortgage Reference 900 15
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 122 1
- RTI offline? 613 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 143 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 247 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 169 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 147 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 930 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 226 3
- Closing down loss-making company 811 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8