NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 31 1
- Clothing 570 18
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 280 12
- Digita in the cloud 25 1
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 214 7
- IHT and US resident 121 2
- Tax relief when working away 40 1
- Parent and subsidiary... 148 5
- Anybody still doing returns? 799 33
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 201 8
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,236 17
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 362 16
- Designated sole Residence 166 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 741 15
- Anyone know what this is? 308 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 930 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 559 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 283 9
- no utr 314 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,145 49
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 956
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 625
- Latest phishing scam 604
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 440
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 328
- Scratch Head 266
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 258
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 199