NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 609 5
- See you all on the other side 676 6
- 12Pay 440 2
- dividends 591 2
- R&D 308 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,168 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 435 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 394 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 367 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 538 5
- Seeking a tax case 636 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 499 4
- Companies house strike off 530 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 414 2
- Moving to the cloud 733 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 214 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 891 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 206 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,088 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 489 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 560
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 371
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 322
- USA help 315
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 295
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 288
- Marginal rates of tax 278
- Class 2 NI 266