NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- reporting salary? 138 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 297 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 261 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 82 3
- Value pricing 564 19
- Fee's for P11D's 261 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 164 3
- Quarterly PAYE 171 6
- Audit Report Query 179 5
- Coming in from the cold 194 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,293 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 73 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 128 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 72 1
- Thats Better 276 6
- apprentices 98 1
- Sage Payroll 256 10
- VAT 149 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 229 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 765
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 522
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 390
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 215
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- Director Loan account operation 199
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 197
- vat return 163
- Free Tax Legislation? 150