NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- P11d query 269 5
- Rental expenses 57 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 138 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 352 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 88 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 297 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 478 10
- Landing clients 424 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,155 22
- Termination Payment 213 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 222 3
- CRM / marketing 114 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 145 1
- 64-8 problems 524 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10