NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Starting Again 164 4
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 693 35
- P11D Software 767 9
- Mortgage Adviser's request 211 6
- CGT on spouse's death 138 5
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 189 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 245 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 376 10
- Tax relief for networking day out? 400 8
- Payroll software 176 4
- Company UTR numbers 295 6
- Summer house for business only 101 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 100 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 561 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 139 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 136 3
- How do you count your clients 407 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 154 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 114 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 471 9
- Construction CIS LLP Company 592
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 580
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 380
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 280
- Government Gateway - VAT 276
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 245
- RTI - duplicate employee record 237
- Accelerated payment notices 228