NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 85 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,238 10
- Pay in Lieu of notice 159 6
- Doctor and Locum Work 174 3
- Legal title not in the company name 593 16
- Farm barn lettings 159 3
- inheritance tax 112 3
- Capital payments offshore trust 72 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 101 1
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 109 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 186 1
- Deduction from Salary 474 11
- State pension 165 1
- NALS Accountants Report 295 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 261 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,138 40
- CIC Company 621 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 288 6
- This is getting boring 502 10
- 27,000 Really? 784 24
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 632
- Cancelled 378
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 349
- Cancelled 326
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 299
- Probiz 289
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 262
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 246
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 217
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 194