NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Cloud accounting package 110 1
- Incorporation after the start of trading 987 39
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 778 14
- Setting up offshore to avoid paying VAT 481 15
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 245 6
- Offshore company (Guernsey / Isle of Man) 145 3
- PAYE – Directors NI 229 6
- Next Move 321 12
- Ltd Co and 'grant' income 393 7
- when to file SA return if closed SA in the middle of the year 176 4
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 221 3
- Large PAYE tax refund to Employee 333 3
- Personal Tax Accounts. Are we all doomed. 698 10
- Accounts treatment of assets at cessation date 271 10
- Seeking advice: Vehicle usage 158 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,232 34
- Casual Driver 247 4
- Self Assessment Software 631 20
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 343 7
- How does HMRC give tax relief to Muslims for borrowing costs? 1,260 10
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 630
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 394
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 394
- Property letting & CAs 376
- 2015 tax year end 372
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 369
- FCA regulated company in a small group 335
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 230
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 223
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 217