NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Fees 399 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 485 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 257 3
- www.pool.adzio 100 2
- Time to ditch Sage? 359 6
- Losses carry forward to self employed 138 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,858 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 273 3
- HMRC Post 551 7
- Transactions with directors 467 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 306 9
- Non VAT invoices 236 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 233 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,420 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 271 5
- Form 17 Download 185 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 584 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 398 4
- HMRC Information notice 1,007 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 301 3
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 416
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 369
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 246
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 213
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 189
- AIA 186
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 181