NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Cash injection by shareholder 113 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 268 8
- PRR 242 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 207 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,102 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 162 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,477 424
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 292 4
- corp tax software 347 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 439 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 466 7
- Which tax box 185 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 121 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 242 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 209 6
- References for clients 208 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 151 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 127 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 318 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 150 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,297
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 360
- Non Resident 279
- Franchise income and costs 255
- Hands on experience of Digita 209
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 159
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 142