NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Accountants website 355 5
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 210 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 671 29
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 62 1
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 161 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 442 8
- VAT on employee loan 273 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 63 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 101 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 351 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,402 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 215 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 165 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 213 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 197 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 714 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 148 1
- Purchased Goodwill 145 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 88 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 115 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,080
- Moving away from CCH software 934
- QROP pension input amounts 426
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 371
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 343
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 310
- fraud 268
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 238
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 212
- Construction CIS LLP Company 190