NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 186 4
- SA302 277 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 231 4
- Go Cardless 327 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 203 3
- Hmrc software 218 3
- Mehjoo 266 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 106 1
- Hosted email exchange 172 5
- South African Government Pension 180 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 165 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 282 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 309 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 244 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 149 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 285 7
- New Email Extensions 198 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 317 2
- Dental practice incorpration 156 1
- Audit rules 182 4
- Xtuple 510
- Qtac payroll for bureau 349
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 293
- Industrial & Provident Societies 284
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 226
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 174
- Domain name sale and limited company 170
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 169
- CIS schemes 162
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 143