NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Maximum AIA Claimable 240 1
- On track to get SA tax returns done... 275 10
- HMRC requesting information 312 9
- Sole Trader business bought by a Ltd Company 175 5
- How to do a Sage Journal/s to put things straight? 250 6
- 2 Properties being rented 306 4
- SELF EMPLOYED HOME COSTS IF NOT THE HOME OWNER 184 2
- online 64-8 authorisation 165 3
- coding underpayments 133 5
- Property issues (tax) 196 4
- Small private limited company 106 2
- Snotty HMRC letter - result 536 6
- members of a guarantee company 112 1
- RTI 423 18
- Directors undrawn salary 582 22
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 925 29
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 262 1
- RTI notices 299 8
- Mileage allowance 1,046 7
- EIS - Have I been here before? 128 2
- confusion about 278
- Competition time! 236
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 206
- Alternate 206
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 182
- Recommend commission tracking software? 166
- VAT on advisory fuel rates 149
- Capital allowance claim 139
- Claiming Employment Expenses 138
- Can loans be waived without using a solicitor 127