NO directors Loan account declared on CT600
Last minute client has come forward.
In company accounts ending 31 Dec 2011 DLA overdrawn by £13K. The director did not include herself in P35 calculations for 5th April 2012 but submitted for staff, even though during the year she took out £22k from the company. Small portion (£1k approx) is mileage and other incidentals.
CT600 submitted in Sept 2012 with DLA in debtors and no declaration and no payment of 25%.
My advice is resubmit CT600 and pay the 25% and await fines from HMRC. How much are the fines likely to be? I assume that there will be penalties for the 25% and the lack of P11D benefits.
Any other advice greatly appreciated.
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 399 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 132 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 105 1
- Registered Office 155 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,485 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 314 5
- Partnership Registration 113 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 909 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 115 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 692 12
- Audit Required 1,187 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 311 9
- Residential Management Companies 95 2
- Value pricing 2,860 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 400 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 397 11
- Payroll software for Mac 124 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 124 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 218 5
- CIS and Close Company 209 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 947
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 661
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 404
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 334
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 263
- Paye procedures for CVA 252
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 251
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 201
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 194
- Pension Fixed Protection 189