No PAYE scheme
We recently took on a long established shop as a client. The business is unincorporated and has one part-time employee.
For the last few years this employee has been paid weekly at a level between the LEL and the ST/PT so no PAYE has ever been due to HMRC.
We now find that no PAYE scheme has ever been operated so the employee has no contributions record.
There is no loss of tax to HMRC but what size penalties will be levied if the client files P14/P35s for the missing years?
Does anyone have recent experience of this type of problem?
- Can't find a good web address 201 4
- Company asserts 135 2
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 98 1
- Example accounts 64 1
- Director resignation 283 6
- VAT on unused stock 91 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 148 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 194 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 212 5
- effective advertising 280 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 200 8
- Software recommendations 317 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 171 3
- Edible spam? 815 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 326 5
- Put fees on website 315 6
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,592 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,364 4
- Sigma Red 1,447 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 350 5
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 483
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 469
- WIP Software 339
- No payroll scheme in place 293
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 256
- Uncommercial property business 231
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 188