Nominee Holding Company
A client is acquiring an interest in a company(non listed), but does not want his name to appear on the Register of Members/Shareholders or the Annual Return filed at Companies House.
I know you can get stockbroker nominee companies to hold shares on behalf of clients, but they will only do so for Listed Companies.
Any ideas what the solution might be? Can ANY company hold shares on behalf of an individual or Ltd company as Nominees?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,663 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 285 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 178 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 210 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 815 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 102 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 118 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 369 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 498 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 146 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2