Non claimable VAT
I have a question regarding non claimable VAT.
I have posted entertainment invoices during the year with VAT on them. I have been told that i cannot claim the VAT back on after posting.
I have not claimed the VAT back on the returns.
How do i adjust this on my ledgers. Do i have to post the vat element as a cost to the p/l against the original invoice and correct it on the VAT on the balance sheet?
Hope you can help
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 110 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 175 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 215 4