Non - Dom
As an employee of a foreign subsidiary working in the UK had options to buy shares(unapproved scheme) in the holding company which is resident in India. The employee is an Indian Domicile working in the UK for the subsidiary company for the last 5 years.
The holding company in India has been taken over and as such the employee has made a gain on these shares options and the sale proceeds have not been remitted to the UK. His employers in the UK, the subsidiary company has deducted tax on the sale procceds of the shares.
Is the employee entitle to any tax exemption from tax, due to Non Dom. And if anybody knows what are the tax implications here.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 66 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 812 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 97 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2