Non - Dom
As an employee of a foreign subsidiary working in the UK had options to buy shares(unapproved scheme) in the holding company which is resident in India. The employee is an Indian Domicile working in the UK for the subsidiary company for the last 5 years.
The holding company in India has been taken over and as such the employee has made a gain on these shares options and the sale proceeds have not been remitted to the UK. His employers in the UK, the subsidiary company has deducted tax on the sale procceds of the shares.
Is the employee entitle to any tax exemption from tax, due to Non Dom. And if anybody knows what are the tax implications here.
- RTI / P11d 95 2
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 28 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,055 21
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 571 17
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 226 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 343 3
- No more tax returns... 960 11
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 460 8
- Company Share Buy Back 260 7
- Sage 200 question 171 3
- P11d query 140 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 251 4
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 314 5
- Transactions in land 76 2
- 64-8 problems 427 6
- Time values in Excel 73 2
- Company car in the LLP 271 4
- flat rate scheme 2,020 39
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,171 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 476 5