Non UK resident - how taxed? | AccountingWEB

Non UK resident - how taxed?

Hi all,

Here is the scenario:

We have an individual who is a resident of thailand (thai passport holder etc) - he will spend approx 3 months of the year in the UK, the remainder in Thailand - if he works whilst in the UK how is he taxed - is he issued a tax code? Thanks for your help!

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Revenue manuals

Paula Sparrow |
Paula Sparrow's picture