Not F1 but is sport sponsorship an expense for tax purposes?
If a company whether Ltd, Partnership or Sole Trader advertises on a race car and contributes towards the cost of running that team - how is the expenditure/benefit (from advertising) accounted for?
Should costs such as race fees, maintenance costs, media administration be a single sponsorship figure or broken down into component parts?
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 441 4
- VAT on new builds 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 649 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 324 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 96 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 88 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 98 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,785 26
- Missing tax return 133 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 900 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 268 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 148 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 542 18
- Physiotherapy 223 3
- Inflation and fees 1,197 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 145 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 130 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 117 2