Not F1 but is sport sponsorship an expense for tax purposes?
If a company whether Ltd, Partnership or Sole Trader advertises on a race car and contributes towards the cost of running that team - how is the expenditure/benefit (from advertising) accounted for?
Should costs such as race fees, maintenance costs, media administration be a single sponsorship figure or broken down into component parts?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 537 12
- Personal Tax 431 11
- Xerocon 2016 945 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 120 4
- USA Tax Query 98 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,638 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 922 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 163 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 215 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 579 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 338 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,959 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 281 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 377 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 135 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 251 4
- last minute request 464 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,246 46