Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Anybody still doing returns? 723 31
- Clothing 514 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 138 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 160 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 78 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 344 16
- Designated sole Residence 138 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 717 15
- Anyone know what this is? 237 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 894 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 508 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 264 9
- no utr 289 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,122 49
- Director drawings 606 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 293 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 91 1
- Capital Loss 131 3
- LLP formed in 2013 103 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 206 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 954
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 675
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 622
- Latest phishing scam 598
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 437
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 325
- Scratch Head 264
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 255
- Sabbatical payments 217
- Negligible Value Claim 197