Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Fee base v staff ratio 243 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 139 2
- Cash basis 410 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,835 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 304 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 213 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 71 1
- Investor exit 182 3
- Partially exempt? 358 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 117 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 392 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,207 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 371 4
- Statutory sick pay 234 3
- Overseas bank interest 222 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 164 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 362 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 224 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 317 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,959 589
- Skandia using wrong address 554
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 302
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 298
- Employee rewards 282
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 259
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 247
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 235
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 219
- Etax Australian 180
- LLP in Construction Industry 144