Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Redundancy pay for directors? 202 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 428 6
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 449 9
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,799 47
- Small company audit 220 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 205 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 214 5
- Problem partnership fees 124 1
- Car financed by employee 108 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 104 1
- Undisclosed income 180 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 297 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 248 4
- Private Investment Company 141 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 127 1
- New company - form a group? 202 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 801 17
- CIC Company 436 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,712 57
- Is this a scam? 825 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 353
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 248
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 204
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 189
- Car leasing scheme 186
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 179