Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Share transfer question 267 10
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 406 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 201 5
- New Employers Helpline 126 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 215 5
- Overlap relief 719 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,287 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 187 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 191 4
- VAT Query 184 2
- Sacked my first client 648 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 415 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 227 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,270 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 621 11
- Trades and deadlines 146 3
- How to pay national insurance 648 18
- New Website Look 1,078 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 277 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 235 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 421
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 218
- Software recommendations 200
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 187