Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Do I need to pay my accountant 76 1
- Limited company buying a car 162 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 296 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 464 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 560 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 200 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 291 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 120 2
- ACCA practice certificates 500 5
- Limited company buying director's car 295 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 83 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 116 1
- WC's and capital allowances 176 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 315 13
- Dress code 1,550 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 484 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 263 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 384 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 476 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 200 4
- CTA study material 771
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 483
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 400
- Employment related securities question 310
- AIM Stocks and IHT 282
- Expat pension contributions? 260
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 259
- Trust for Employee 239
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 185
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149