Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 147 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,072 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 153 2
- What would you do in this situation? 667 14
- Dress code 486 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 512 16
- Project being run jointly 207 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 315 4
- Companies House 612 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 368 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 736 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,449 25
- Help Required 426 10
- directors control and tax problems 306 5
- Fastest Software 808 13
- What's in a name ? 402 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 313 4
- Bulk Invoicing 193 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 187 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 266 2
- CTA study material 715
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 438
- Employment related securities question 275
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 253
- AIM Stocks and IHT 252
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 227
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 214
- Expat pension contributions? 201
- Trust for Employee 198
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 178