Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Account and Taxable Profit 242 14
- Probate services 421 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 350 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,694 37
- Accounting for corporation tax 170 5
- Vat payable on van 88 1
- Class 2 NIC 229 4
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 237 7
- Community Faux Pas 918 26
- Cash gift from India 97 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,304 40
- Windows10 163 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 618 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 467 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 215 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 378 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 866 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 788 14
- An IT question 289 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 300
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 246
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 196