Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Shareholder agreement 117 3
- Tax code for Companies House fees 96 1
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 187 3
- Company Reorganisation 119 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 623 10
- Employee Loan 159 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 446 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 560 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 95 1
- Wear and tear allowance 441 6
- Accountants' Error 593 12
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 333 6
- Buying accountancy practice 620 10
- Paperless office 1,071 7
- Accountant Error 385 6
- Auto enrolment 140 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 408 5
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 278 3
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 255 12
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 279 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,442
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 749
- Any views 684
- HMRC Employers Diary 518
- International interest certificate 419
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 380
- Sale of business 342
- NOVA 250
- Advertising services? 242
- IRIS Open Books problem 235