Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- PI cover 235 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 213 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 934 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 730 26
- Profit split from an investment property 159 6
- The importance of Grammar 1,307 39
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,413 39
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 110 1
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,254 10
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 168 3
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 139 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 274 6
- tax saving on card points 238 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 262 9
- Scissors 882 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 440 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 459 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 265 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 129 2
- Xero Pain Points 514 17
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 372
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 321
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 307
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 297
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 163