Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 430 9
- HMRC site still hasn't updated for January SA filings 456 5
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 217 5
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 510 16
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 308 5
- Viewing folder contens en masse 213 6
- Auto Enrolment 105 1
- Not renewing AAT 865 11
- Company ceased trading 143 4
- Car benefit or not? 1,323 16
- Questions from Liquidator 2,128 22
- Casual Driver 411 6
- Email encryption 1,470 16
- New dividend taxation 741 4
- Another question on trusts and settlements 83 1
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,319 25
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 790 11
- Are Property Design Exhibitions Claimable 162 3
- Agent online self service 642 14
- Accountant won't release working papers 3,155 54
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 687
- Property letting & CAs 416
- 2015 tax year end 408
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 400
- FCA regulated company in a small group 354
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 330
- Costly Accounting Software contract 266
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- DTA tie-breaker issue 230
- Directors' advances and credits 228