Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Networking 243 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,188 33
- VAT refund 240 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 238 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 273 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 74 1
- incorrect old p60 492 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 312 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 207 2
- Turnover on a tax return 397 9
- IT Contractor 269 1
- Sage instant account codes 156 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 251 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 320 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,957 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 323 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 293 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 412 4
- Inflation and fees 1,428 24