Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- CGT on Let Property 319 6
- Company investment 127 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 48 1
- What is your favourite font? 321 10
- Gift to son by parents 326 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,188 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 116 4
- Strike off 159 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 449 7
- New CASC rules 118 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 266 2
- When to register or not for PAYE 247 3
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 141 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 245 6
- valuation of vehicles 530 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 102 1
- RTI Mess 606 10
- directors loan 508 9
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,579 81
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 553 23
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 336
- Any thoughts on Capium? 287
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 268
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 239
- auto enrolment 216
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 197
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 188
- How to account for investment in JV? 174
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 164