Not a question, but only place I could think of to say it
I'm on driving duty tonight and tele's useless as usual, so decided to do some more 'studying'.
I just wanted to wish all you guys (ladies and gents) a happy and healthy new year.
And thank you for answering all the questions placed on here because without this helpline I'm sure a lot of us would be spending all our spare time looking in books and on the internet.
I've just launched my practice (just waiting for Google to get their act together and 'find me' on the www!) and I am very tense and reading as much as I can in preparation for my clients. I've got two through word of mouth and have just ordered a load of stuff from Vistaprint, so there's no turning back.
I know that if I didn't have access to Any Answers I would struggle with some of the queries that arise. And I hope to continue placing the odd question here and there without getting totally laughed into cyberspace - like my recent Taxcalc query that seems to install 'shock horror' into some people :) but we all had to start somewhere. Thanks again.
- Childcare vouchers 350 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 34 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 50 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 44 1
- two business from one premises 170 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 37 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 238 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 385 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 310 4
- Merry Christmas 98 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 75 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,072 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 414 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,424 9
- Using home as clients registered address 145 3
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 534 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 111 2
- How much does the company pay 717 30
- AIA 291 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 181 5
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 506
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 324
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 274
- WWOOFers 264
- The booking.com con 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 241
- Cocaine anyone? 230
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 217
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177