obligation to file a self assessment return and mean 2011 penalties onwards
Our client earns alot of money(i.e. 75K) and works for kent county council on PAYE,
therefore very few benefits in kind.
for years long ago (i.e. 03/04) she was employing a nanny for which we tried to do the payroll and had some "casual" sch d work.
for many years hmrc were chasing payments on account and then we filed the returns as NIL and al years since her benefits in kind have been very neglible and no dout being coded out anyway as result of the p11d info. then she weas due soem payments on account back which would not be repaid because of later years outstanding returns -which are now filed.
how can we appeal to the reason of an inspector to get this case reviewed and our client removed from the self assessment system for 2010/2011 when penalties are automatic and no longer tax geared. So far hmrc system has issued £1200 of 2010/2011 penalties.
- VAT refund 37 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 171 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 139 1
- incorrect old p60 346 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 228 3
- Missing tax return 347 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,079 30
- Inflation and fees 1,384 24
- Sage Priority Support 175 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 200 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 228 1
- Related party disclosure 206 3
- Company reconstruction 139 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 234 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 153 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 174 1
- Advice please! 419 2
- VAT on new builds 188 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 151 1