Obtaining agreement to a share valuation from HMRC - what form?

Where shares are sold at valuation a form CG34 can be used to agree a valuation.

Is there a different form to request agreement of a valuation where a company issues shares at below value to employees, and if so what is it please?


There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

There isn't one

cathygrimmer |
cathygrimmer's picture

Thank you

newmoon |