Obtaining agreement to a share valuation from HMRC - what form?
Where shares are sold at valuation a form CG34 can be used to agree a valuation.
Is there a different form to request agreement of a valuation where a company issues shares at below value to employees, and if so what is it please?
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 40 2
- VAT on new builds 131 3
- incorrect old p60 164 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 99 1
- Related party disclosure 52 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 316 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,893 28
- Redundancy Pay 437 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 688 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 712 19
- Sage Priority Support 109 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 507 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 356 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 142 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 129 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 151 1
- Missing tax return 201 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 924 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 166 2