Offering a discount/payment for referrals
I have had a number of referrals from existing cients in the last few weeks. o date I have grown my business from Sales letters with follow up calls, a telemarketing campaign and a little networking.
This year I have joined a lunchtime BNI group and am going back to the sales letters and will have someone follow up with a call.
However, given my referrals from existing clients are growing, I was cnonsidering writting to all clients stating that if they referred me I would offer x amount per new client - do you think this is a good idea?
How else can I use my existing client base to help grow?
Thanks in advance for any advice
- cash the returned VAT cheque 236 2
- Signed accounts for bank 390 9
- Termination Payment 337 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 174 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 274 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 169 5
- flat rate scheme 2,131 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 86 1
- Landing clients 520 16
- Opening a Quick books file 180 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 502 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 271 2
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 253 1
- Confict of Interest 353 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 278 4
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 357 5
- P11d query 294 5
- Rental expenses 137 1
- No more tax returns... 1,582 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 446 6