Offering a discount/payment for referrals
I have had a number of referrals from existing cients in the last few weeks. o date I have grown my business from Sales letters with follow up calls, a telemarketing campaign and a little networking.
This year I have joined a lunchtime BNI group and am going back to the sales letters and will have someone follow up with a call.
However, given my referrals from existing clients are growing, I was cnonsidering writting to all clients stating that if they referred me I would offer x amount per new client - do you think this is a good idea?
How else can I use my existing client base to help grow?
Thanks in advance for any advice
- Xerocon 2016 1,053 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,197 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 268 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 295 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 620 12
- Personal Tax 526 11
- USA Tax Query 198 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,672 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 952 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 323 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 609 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 357 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,987 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 426 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 191 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 375 4
- last minute request 537 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,261 46