Offering a discount/payment for referrals
I have had a number of referrals from existing cients in the last few weeks. o date I have grown my business from Sales letters with follow up calls, a telemarketing campaign and a little networking.
This year I have joined a lunchtime BNI group and am going back to the sales letters and will have someone follow up with a call.
However, given my referrals from existing clients are growing, I was cnonsidering writting to all clients stating that if they referred me I would offer x amount per new client - do you think this is a good idea?
How else can I use my existing client base to help grow?
Thanks in advance for any advice
- Running two businesses from the same premises 393 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 57 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,355 42
- How much of your work is admin? 617 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 95 1
- Nominal Ledger 382 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 556 20
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 192 2
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 185 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 162 3
- Paper tax return 152 4
- Start up allowance? 371 12
- Will I need to resign? 169 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 245 3
- AIA or IFA 452 7
- Surely not? 455 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 639 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 358 7
- Late Registration for VAT 361 11