Oh no! Looks like they might strike me off...
In my spam filter this morning...
Revocation of CPA license due to income tax fraud allegations
Dear accountant officer,
We have received a complaint about your recent participation in income tax return fraudulent activity for one of your employers.According to AICPA By law Section 600 your Certified Public Accountant license can berevoked in case of the event of submitting of a false or fraudulent income tax return on themember's or a client's behalf. Please familiarize yourself with the notification below and provide your feedback to it within 7 days. The failure to provide the clarifications within this period will result incancellation of your Accountant license.
I won't be opening the attachment. I didn't know I had a CPA licence?
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 712 20
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 307 1
- Sage 50 accounts 74 3
- Where has Portia gone? 5,687 118
- Do accountants work at home? 111 2
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 56 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 525 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 475 12
- Help 428 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 681 5
- Is a new PAYE scheme needed for incorporated business? 100 3
- P11D Expenses Claims 101 1
- Lost "thanks" 182 2
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 372 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 849 14
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 175 3
- Stock of photos to capatilise 451 18
- Anyone used the firm 'More Clients 4 U? 279 6
- Practice management software 1,178 22
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 202 2