Oh no! Looks like they might strike me off...
In my spam filter this morning...
Revocation of CPA license due to income tax fraud allegations
Dear accountant officer,
We have received a complaint about your recent participation in income tax return fraudulent activity for one of your employers.According to AICPA By law Section 600 your Certified Public Accountant license can berevoked in case of the event of submitting of a false or fraudulent income tax return on themember's or a client's behalf. Please familiarize yourself with the notification below and provide your feedback to it within 7 days. The failure to provide the clarifications within this period will result incancellation of your Accountant license.
I won't be opening the attachment. I didn't know I had a CPA licence?
- Xerocon 2016 1,053 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,197 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 268 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 295 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 621 12
- Personal Tax 526 11
- USA Tax Query 198 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,674 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 952 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 323 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 609 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 357 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,987 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 426 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 191 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 375 4
- last minute request 537 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,261 46