Oh no! Looks like they might strike me off...
In my spam filter this morning...
Revocation of CPA license due to income tax fraud allegations
Dear accountant officer,
We have received a complaint about your recent participation in income tax return fraudulent activity for one of your employers.According to AICPA By law Section 600 your Certified Public Accountant license can berevoked in case of the event of submitting of a false or fraudulent income tax return on themember's or a client's behalf. Please familiarize yourself with the notification below and provide your feedback to it within 7 days. The failure to provide the clarifications within this period will result incancellation of your Accountant license.
I won't be opening the attachment. I didn't know I had a CPA licence?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 369 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 403 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 77 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 211 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 188 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 211 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 467 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 369 11