Oh no! Looks like they might strike me off...
In my spam filter this morning...
Revocation of CPA license due to income tax fraud allegations
Dear accountant officer,
We have received a complaint about your recent participation in income tax return fraudulent activity for one of your employers.According to AICPA By law Section 600 your Certified Public Accountant license can berevoked in case of the event of submitting of a false or fraudulent income tax return on themember's or a client's behalf. Please familiarize yourself with the notification below and provide your feedback to it within 7 days. The failure to provide the clarifications within this period will result incancellation of your Accountant license.
I won't be opening the attachment. I didn't know I had a CPA licence?
- Allocation of income from property 572 20
- bookkeeping system 421 6
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 56 1
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 105 2
- Company car in the LLP 80 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 115 1
- 64-8 problems 294 4
- flat rate scheme 1,773 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 861 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 307 9
- Unpaid share capital 187 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 126 1
- Private company division 263 3
- VAT Refunds 155 2
- Company van paid by director 300 3
- Hello 312 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,835 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 202 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 195 2
- Business trips - director and family 315 2