There have been several threads over the years about online backups but I couldn't find a recent one. With technology changing all the time I wonder if members could put up any recommendations for online backup or file synching, it appears to be the way to go perhaps in addition to using the more traditional ways. I have read about security concerns in the past and would want to know it is as secure as it can be to back up client data.
Carbonite and Dropbox seem to be popular in past threads. What about Sugarsync and Justcloud? Does it matter if the company is non UK based?
Also any thoughts about backing up only files or an image of the drive gratefully appreciated.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 137 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 181 6
- Business trips - director and family 409 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 63 1
- Signed accounts for bank 653 15
- Family Partnership 267 8
- flat rate scheme 2,361 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 156 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 322 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 153 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 71 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 202 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 293 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 185 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 108 1
- Business valuation advice 710 18