There have been several threads over the years about online backups but I couldn't find a recent one. With technology changing all the time I wonder if members could put up any recommendations for online backup or file synching, it appears to be the way to go perhaps in addition to using the more traditional ways. I have read about security concerns in the past and would want to know it is as secure as it can be to back up client data.
Carbonite and Dropbox seem to be popular in past threads. What about Sugarsync and Justcloud? Does it matter if the company is non UK based?
Also any thoughts about backing up only files or an image of the drive gratefully appreciated.
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 128 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 200 2
- Stumped - IHT 361 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 393 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 530 12
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 513 9
- Transferring DLA between Directors 300 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 126 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 110 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 818 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,392 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 123 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 262 4
- True Potential AE 278 2
- Closing down loss-making company 518 6
- CGT and primary residence 231 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 334 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,250 14
- VAT disaggregation 297 4
- Giving shares away 464 8