Online cartridge company
I received a telephone call from a sales person offering to reduce our preschool costs with good prices for cartridges.
She rang again today and was keen to offer prices she couldn't get to last time and asked for payment up front.
Before I gave any details I asked her to send me an invoice which has duly arrived in proforms state.
Has anyone used them, or heard of them, before I spend school funds.
- New Starter Checklist 243 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 409 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 750 22
- Goodwill complications 324 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 524 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 221 3
- HMRC Distraint 217 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 191 2
- Will I need to resign? 642 9
- Old CGT loss 297 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 112 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 360 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 424 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,038 16
- How to explain this to someone 221 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,420 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 146 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 638 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 225 1
- Limited company purchase of property 509 4