Online cartridge company
I received a telephone call from a sales person offering to reduce our preschool costs with good prices for cartridges.
She rang again today and was keen to offer prices she couldn't get to last time and asked for payment up front.
Before I gave any details I asked her to send me an invoice which has duly arrived in proforms state.
Has anyone used them, or heard of them, before I spend school funds.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 207 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,001 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 214 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 577 12
- Personal Tax 476 11
- USA Tax Query 147 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,656 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 939 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 263 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 594 18
- Corrupt Excel File 673 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 345 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,973 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 398 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 160 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 308 4
- last minute request 497 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46