Online Cloud based accounting software
Looking for suggestions for an online Cloud based accounting software, that is easy to maintain as we need to train client on day-to-day basic bookkeeping.
The software needs to be able to raise invoices and monthly statements to send out to their customers from the software, and maintain full a sales & purchase leger. Stock module is not required.
We have a Demo arranged for Sage One. Any AW members have any experience on this?
Also, any suggestions on Online Cloud based Payroll software? We currently use Moneysoft's Payroll Managerand are extremely pleased. Is there a similar Online Cloud based software?
Thanks to all who respond
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,661 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 65 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 208 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 811 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 97 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 492 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 494 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 689 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 142 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2