Online Corporation Tax Reference has vanished!
I swear a couple of weeks ago HMRC's website showed me the corporation tax reference number to pay the amount due, rather than having to find a payslip. I logged in today and I can't find it anywhere!
Has it been removed and does anyone know why?
Or is it just Friday and I should go home?
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 118 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 149 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 83 1
- VAT refund 318 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 127 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 157 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 202 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 280 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2