ONLINE PAYE - HMRC
Just a quick one please.
On my normal PAYE agent screen I cannot see client PAYE payments and account balance info. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
When I log on using my clients government gateway logon its all there for the last three years.
It would be handy if I had this on the agent screen. Anyone know if this is possible.
Thanks in advance
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 156 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 86 1
- Post AAT? 707 4
- Second Limited Company 143 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,682 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 293 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 184 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,564 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 100 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 255 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,304 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 512 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 297 8
- Probate services 375 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 532 20
- trading losses allowable? 762 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 173 1