Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- "Can your client afford the following" 947 18
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 465 9
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 242 3
- Directors Accountancy Fees 76 1
- CIS Software Recommendations 141 2
- Capital Gains Regime/Corporation Tax Regime 97 5
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 845 12
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 301 6
- Recruitment consultancy says previous accountant said they could claim VAT on candidate entertainment. Could this be correct? 175 5
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 615 17
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 781 15
- Late filing penalties refunded 277 4
- Employers allowance 84 1
- Dividend in Specie on demerger 105 1
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 189 5
- Overpayment of Salary 827 24
- Effect on new state pension of contracted out periods 80 1
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 124 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 567 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 322 10
- Theatre Tax Relief 426
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 332
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 311
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 292
- Perkbox 242
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 231
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 225
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 201
- Document Management Systems 200
- WIP Software 186