Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 64 1
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 146 3
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,121 37
- Sole trader hid directorships. 170 2
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 285 12
- VAT on finance leases 148 3
- Charity donations 897 19
- More HMRC on gov.uk 519 10
- Problem ex client...again.. 1,965 17
- CONVERSAION OF DIRECTOR LOAN INTO EQUITY 248 6
- Second Incomes Campaign 204 3
- Goods Purchased for Rental 681 34
- Professional Clearance 1,580 24
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 294 4
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 444 6
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 416 11
- Interflora florist 240 3
- Friendly Pensions 264 1
- Online Timesheet Facility 113 1
- Company Reorganisation 319 4
- NOVA 500
- Bonus Bonds 385
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 368
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 281
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 248
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 171
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 157
- Finance Lease 152
- Company Car Lease 151
- Form 42 140