Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Where has Portia gone? 4,938 107
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 97 2
- Overlap profit 281 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 289 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,042 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 83 1
- Payments on account 145 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 41 1
- What do your junior staff do? 493 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 611 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 380 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 517 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 116 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,913 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 316 3
- On the high seas 98 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 135 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 854 34
- Payroll question 143 2
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 245 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 847
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 442
- Sanzar 337
- How do you do it 334
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 289
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 205
- Fit for purpose 200
- new investor structure 195
- VAT Registration 178