Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- 100% Xero practice 2,117 35
- Vat treatment of charity business income 108 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 861 18
- Company Accounts 124 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,194 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 185 6
- Donations (to a school!) 429 11
- Vat on Royalites 82 1
- Umbrella Company 144 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 430 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 81 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 159 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 431 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 172 3
- property rental income split 255 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 140 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 101 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,272 5
- Use of home for storage 336 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,189
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 316
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 236
- Non Resident 222
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 161