Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Self assessment tax arrears 291 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 192 2
- Mehjoo 317 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 77 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 336 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 185 4
- SA302 317 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 285 13
- Bringing money to Uk 279 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 285 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 207 4
- Go Cardless 353 9
- Hmrc software 244 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 152 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 322 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 322 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 158 3
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 291
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 232
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 199
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 198
- Domain name sale and limited company 176
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 150