Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Giving a seminar 537 30
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 193 9
- JIEB Exams 134 1
- RTI 91 1
- Christmas party 108 1
- Am i Liable? 118 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 741 10
- Checking a contract 295 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 311 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 69 1
- Pattern for CTA 209 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 238 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 244 5
- EBT 181 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,213
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Alphabet shares 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 148