Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- IT advisory questions? 253 7
- signature required 531 22
- Use of home query 60 1
- Pratice Management Software 154 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 226 6
- Error in audited accounts 62 1
- Vat registration exception 197 3
- CIS software 73 2
- Homing sandwiches 467 11
- CT600 122 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 180 7
- Settlement discount 144 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 516 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 184 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 172 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 133 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 216 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 136 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 190 2
- Related Party Transactions 129 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,245
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 816
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 523
- Digita Hosted Software 339
- Credit where credit's due....... 314
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 238
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 197
- TheTax Donut 181
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 162
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 162