Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 260 5
- See you all on the other side 459 6
- 12Pay 200 2
- dividends 242 2
- R&D 183 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,033 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 327 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 234 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 175 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 422 5
- Seeking a tax case 441 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 307 4
- Companies house strike off 258 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 221 2
- Moving to the cloud 656 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 179 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 788 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 165 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,012 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 371 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 530
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 400
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 357
- IRIS and FRS 102 333
- Capitalising Finance Lease 297
- USA help 295
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 256
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 254
- Capital gains on rental property 236
- Sage Coretime 220