Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 854 32
- Use of home deduction 502 15
- Copy Wanted 670 3
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 35 1
- Non resident income. 239 12
- Company dividends 393 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 62 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 93 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 181 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 532 21
- Software 333 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 403 6
- SA late payment penalty 186 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 297 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 112 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 111 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 122 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 131 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,422 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 268 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 855
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 548
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 514
- Latest phishing scam 406
- Entrepreneurs' relief 375
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 336
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 319
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 302
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 214
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 190