Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Delayed option to tax 88 1
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 27 1
- Stand alone practice management software 1,184 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 155 3
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 349 6
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 721 18
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 358 2
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 189 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 242 5
- SA1 forms 294 11
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,008 25
- ACCOUNTING FOR VAT ON EU DISPATCHES AND EXPORTS 131 2
- Loan to employee's company 114 1
- Can you divide and conquer? 264 2
- Recommendation for consolidation software? 508 9
- CG on Spanish property disposal 190 6
- Do I need to see receipts ? 518 7
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 221 4
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 427 10
- Redundancy Pay 228 3
- Sainsbury's mangement 804
- Avanti Accounts 669
- Have I done the right thing? 627
- Continuity Agreement 622
- Calling franchise accountants 622
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 480
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 353
- Scammers 306
- Advice please! 219
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 197