Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- NALS Accountants Report 84 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,455 35
- Legal title not in the company name 248 10
- Dividend dates 549 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 110 3
- Sole properietor 151 4
- transitioning payroll 223 8
- dividend proposals 85 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 219 2
- Deduction from Salary 282 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 177 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,709 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 80 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 431 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 156 2
- 12 Pay Problems 247 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 246 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 86 1
- Redudancy 91 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 481 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 362
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 310
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 282
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 230
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 227
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 175