Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Interprise software 79 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 501 19
- Charity accounting 264 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 89 1
- sage 110 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 153 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,053 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 211 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 145 1
- FBI2 202 3
- Double entry 172 4
- Companies House 150 3
- Small house in garden 151 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 155 2
- Clients 925 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 291 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 152 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 282 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 312 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 131 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 539
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 470
- EPS and CIS deductions 328
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 311
- Construction CIS LLP Company 302
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 296
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 219
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 200