Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 444 5
- See you all on the other side 609 6
- 12Pay 322 2
- dividends 434 2
- R&D 240 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,113 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 397 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 304 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 271 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 497 5
- Seeking a tax case 548 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 416 4
- Companies house strike off 388 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 307 2
- Moving to the cloud 694 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 195 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 839 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 186 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,061 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 441 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 541
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 409
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 360
- IRIS and FRS 102 341
- Capitalising Finance Lease 305
- USA help 304
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 276
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 265
- Capital gains on rental property 246
- Sage Coretime 226