Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 177 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 225 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,241 35
- Mortgage Reference 562 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 266 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 223 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,300 48
- BrightPay quirks 242 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 813 20
- Website Content 194 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 207 1
- USA Tax Query 322 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 660 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 373 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 407 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,746 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6