Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 267
- Set up a company pension 242
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 211
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 180
- EIS 175
- Driving sales growth 173
- Regiatration of a Trust 170
- Where's our 10%? 166
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 165
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 150
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 142
- Best structure 142
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 140
- Break up basis accounting 137
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 134
- Property owned privately 133
- Mortgage application for intending director. 132
- Double holidays for Euro bank accounts ! 130
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 126
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 125