Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 700 18
- B2B vat in the EU 160 4
- Coding Notice 192 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 83 1
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 366 9
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 183 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 208 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 165 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 159 3
- LLP as member of LLP 115 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,775 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 480 7
- Vat 288 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,289 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 198 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 179 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,502 18
- CT/CIS offset 156 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 211 4
- Trade name 211 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 832
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 713
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 396
- Social investment tax relief 211
- Digita Hosted Software 207
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 167
- Travel costs and contractors 160
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 154
- accounting for this transaction 154