Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Company formation and bank account 211 7
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 636 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,521 44
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 499 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 391 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 183 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 391 8
- OneNote is fantastic 472 11
- VAT Direct Debit 353 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 436 8
- Self Assessment Software 682 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 434 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,349 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 247 11
- Owning overseas property 238 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 345 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 282 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 691 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,148 21
- PPR on a development? 242 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 651
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 400
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 400
- Property letting & CAs 388
- 2015 tax year end 382
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 381
- FCA regulated company in a small group 339
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 265
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 236
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230