Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 210 10
- Company name change question... 155 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,147 73
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 855 23
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 140 2
- Writing down allowance / AIA 157 6
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 52 1
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 432 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 260 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,312 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 167 5
- Consolidation IFRS 70 1
- White van man 438 20
- Worried over stock value 223 4
- foreign income 130 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 308 5
- STUDENT LOAN 113 1
- Bookkeeping question 604 6
- wave software 234 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 364 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 833
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 512
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 352
- Entrepreneurs' relief 326
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 286
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 186