Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 93 2
- P9D or P11D 658 7
- CT return error message 347 10
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,657 43
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,244 26
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 487 9
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 100 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 79 1
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 75 1
- Audit rules 358 8
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 251 6
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 287 7
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 208 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 800 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 176 2
- FRS17 query 201 2
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 976 6
- Charge HMRC 253 2
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 495 17
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 367 8
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 307
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 268
- CIS schemes 205
- Domain name sale and limited company 198
- Investment 178
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 171
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 170