Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Sage Priority Support 131 3
- incorrect old p60 234 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 102 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 795 24
- Micro-entity accounts 68 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 964 26
- Related party disclosure 126 3
- Inflation and fees 1,286 23
- Company reconstruction 62 1
- Missing tax return 241 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 207 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 93 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 132 1
- Advice please! 381 2
- VAT on new builds 147 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 114 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 342 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,933 28
- Redundancy Pay 444 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 732 6