Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Thinning income 267 1
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 310 10
- I forgiven loan an Output? 71 1
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 175 2
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 158 4
- Audacity 1,297 22
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 179 4
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 683 8
- partnership first tax return 119 1
- Payroll got out of synch 367 11
- Charitable incorporated organisation 83 1
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 272 3
- tax credits 160 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 288 9
- Legitimate Expectation 182 2
- What do do about VAT? 475 14
- Holding company - accounts and tax return 101 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,097 23
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 178 2
- Client right to working papers 1,260 8
- NHS finance professionals 591
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 361
- vat gross profit percentage margins 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 323
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 303
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 269
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 220
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198
- Incorporating doctors 191