Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Starting Again 145 3
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 237 5
- CGT on spouse's death 103 2
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 658 31
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 370 10
- Mortgage Adviser's request 169 4
- Tax relief for networking day out? 398 8
- Payroll software 175 4
- Company UTR numbers 292 6
- Summer house for business only 92 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 98 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 561 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 134 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 130 3
- How do you count your clients 402 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 153 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 113 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 470 9
- Property Expenses 124 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 172 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 592
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 579
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 376
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 280
- Government Gateway - VAT 276
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 245
- RTI - duplicate employee record 235
- Accelerated payment notices 228