Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- practice planning 37 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,088 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 164 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 149 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,635 10
- Which address 1,060 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 588 20
- MS Surface Pro 3 100 1
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,498 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,212 44
- R&D tax claim 256 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 538 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 197 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 141 2
- Gift to employee 381 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 183 1
- Transfer of a business 130 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,152 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 420 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 123 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 484
- CTA study material 459
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 337
- Pre incorp expenses 319
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 270
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 260
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 212
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 165
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 139
- Employment related securities question 126