Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,397 316
- Partnership to Sole Trader 48 2
- FIFA game and making money 525 8
- Loan to a related company 250 10
- Mortgage deposit Gift 209 9
- Amending Share Capital 88 4
- Umbrella Company 44 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 394 6
- Family loan 502 9
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 71 2
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 237 11
- Father selling son 25% of Property with view to selling rest within 5 years 111 5
- What should I do for 'free' 235 3
- Bonus/Shares 99 5
- Settlement re Offshore Bond 157 1
- EC sales list 99 2
- Repairs after a rental business ends 428 13
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 350 4
- Expenses of overseas employment 182 3
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 130 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,142
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 375
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 282
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 245
- Payments on account coded out?? 242
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 205
- Non Resident 194
- Franchise income and costs 182