Online Practice / docsafe
I am looking at the possibility of using Online Practice to create a new website, I would then use them for docsafe as well.
I like the fact the fully manage website would provide some added value such as monthly newsletters, calculators etc. I am also told I can send reminder e mails to clients on a recurring basis for things like PAYE payments etc - fully automated.
The docsafe side of things appeals for many reasons.
I use echosign at the moment for some electronic signing and yousendit for file transfers. I believe the above would replace both these.
So the above would consolidate my services and perhaps provide a more professional service, but at £100 per month (and possibly more if data limits are breached) it is quite a price for a small practice to pay.
I would be interested to hear from any users and if anyone has any other suggestions.
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 48 2
- Voluntary Disclosure 354 8
- Gift to son by parents 60 1
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,044 32
- valuation of vehicles 479 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 267 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 130 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 375 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 448 4
- BTC is slow 292 3
- Director registration for SA question 517 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 443 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 513 22
- Business only use of company car 725 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 524 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 353 4
- New Company reviews please 581 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 345 4
- VAT with Russia 272 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 312
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 255
- Any thoughts on Capium? 251
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 247
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 226
- auto enrolment 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 185
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 167
- How to account for investment in JV? 164
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 152