A client has asked me to do their payroll. They currently only have 4 employees, but will probably grow.
I only do a few directors £624 per month payrolls. Although payroll is not too difficult with the right software, I really can't be bothered to have to be doing this every month, especially when RTI comes along. I want to just e-mail the client with a few payroll bureaus and let them sort it out.
Can anyone in the community recommend some good bureaus? I know I could just use Google, but have no idea which are good, which are bad or whether (as I suspect) they are all much of a muchness.
P.S. No blatant plugs from outsourcing companies please, as I am seeking the views of other accountants!
- Start up allowance? 433 13
- ACCA - still making me laugh 132 1
- Old CGT loss 314 9
- New Starter Checklist 272 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 421 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 769 22
- Goodwill complications 330 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 549 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 235 3
- HMRC Distraint 231 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 199 2
- Will I need to resign? 666 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 124 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 373 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 442 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,043 16
- How to explain this to someone 247 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,422 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 148 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 647 15