A client has asked me to do their payroll. They currently only have 4 employees, but will probably grow.
I only do a few directors £624 per month payrolls. Although payroll is not too difficult with the right software, I really can't be bothered to have to be doing this every month, especially when RTI comes along. I want to just e-mail the client with a few payroll bureaus and let them sort it out.
Can anyone in the community recommend some good bureaus? I know I could just use Google, but have no idea which are good, which are bad or whether (as I suspect) they are all much of a muchness.
P.S. No blatant plugs from outsourcing companies please, as I am seeking the views of other accountants!
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 73 3
- Company Share Buy Back 96 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 918 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 163 2
- Physiotherapy 334 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 221 1
- New build property to be rented 150 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,871 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 101 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 95 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 158 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 210 4
- Private company division 310 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7
- Allocation of income from property 632 22