A client has asked me to do their payroll. They currently only have 4 employees, but will probably grow.
I only do a few directors £624 per month payrolls. Although payroll is not too difficult with the right software, I really can't be bothered to have to be doing this every month, especially when RTI comes along. I want to just e-mail the client with a few payroll bureaus and let them sort it out.
Can anyone in the community recommend some good bureaus? I know I could just use Google, but have no idea which are good, which are bad or whether (as I suspect) they are all much of a muchness.
P.S. No blatant plugs from outsourcing companies please, as I am seeking the views of other accountants!
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 80 2
- Tax Fines - HMRC 475 5
- Exemption from CGT 348 6
- Owner director gym membership 104 2
- Do I need to register for VAT 135 11
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,529 32
- J10 - stock transfer form 19 1
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 65 3
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,449 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 238 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,200 22
- Travelling expenses 58 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 686 28
- Compare 2 lists 1,698 31
- Amend a 2010/11 return 224 2
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 244 2
- Capital Gains 224 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 140 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 240 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,172 22