A client has asked me to do their payroll. They currently only have 4 employees, but will probably grow.
I only do a few directors £624 per month payrolls. Although payroll is not too difficult with the right software, I really can't be bothered to have to be doing this every month, especially when RTI comes along. I want to just e-mail the client with a few payroll bureaus and let them sort it out.
Can anyone in the community recommend some good bureaus? I know I could just use Google, but have no idea which are good, which are bad or whether (as I suspect) they are all much of a muchness.
P.S. No blatant plugs from outsourcing companies please, as I am seeking the views of other accountants!
- flat rate scheme 824 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 582 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 114 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 241 1
- CIS online 161 3
- Class IV NIC 171 3
- bookkeeping system 202 4
- Company van paid by director 111 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,569 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 136 3
- Private company division 105 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 307 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 642 7
- Split year treatment ? 124 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 281 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 111 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 254 3
- Special dividends & CGT 313 2