A client has asked me to do their payroll. They currently only have 4 employees, but will probably grow.
I only do a few directors £624 per month payrolls. Although payroll is not too difficult with the right software, I really can't be bothered to have to be doing this every month, especially when RTI comes along. I want to just e-mail the client with a few payroll bureaus and let them sort it out.
Can anyone in the community recommend some good bureaus? I know I could just use Google, but have no idea which are good, which are bad or whether (as I suspect) they are all much of a muchness.
P.S. No blatant plugs from outsourcing companies please, as I am seeking the views of other accountants!
- Xerocon 2016 1,092 28
- New Build 79 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 67 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,230 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 694 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 81 1
- USA Tax Query 250 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 400 5
- last minute request 586 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 301 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 330 7
- Personal Tax 567 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,700 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 966 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 371 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,998 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 446 7