Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 125 2
- Partnership returns software 113 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 820 18
- Tasks for new trainees 170 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 286 10
- VAT on garage rent 151 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 97 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 171 3
- Property scam victim 326 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 252 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 67 1
- Have i messed up? 760 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 427 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 64 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 123 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 84 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 89 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 582 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 111 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,659 46
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,101
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 579
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 386
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 291
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157