Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Home to Office 64 3
- error on companies house accounts 305 9
- Clients 179 4
- Commission on holiday accrual 124 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 175 4
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,417 111
- VAT reclaim on costs incurred for VAT exempt services 89 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 153 1
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 134 3
- Excel 2010 pivot table rows 48 1
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 76 1
- VAT rules on recharge sales invoice 96 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 298 6
- Extension of lease in flat management company 160 2
- Client's company struck off 685 18
- 2010-11 tax return is incorrect 114 1
- Overtime etc for PT employees 210 3
- Newly Started Practice 363 7
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 181 4
- ACCA Accountants Report 163 1
- QROP pension input amounts 479
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 451
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 423
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 272
- EPS and CIS deductions 267
- Construction CIS LLP Company 249
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 218
- SAGE winforecast 185
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 172