Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 65 2
- HMRC site down ? 95 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 121 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 179 3
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,628 59
- Xero Pain Points 224 12
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 83 1
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 68 1
- The importance of Grammar 834 22
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 133 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 344 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 140 4
- New starter - tax code 128 3
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 571 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 229 3
- Childcare 265 4
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 226 2
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 804 19
- New .accountant domain name extension 136 1
- VAT REGISTATIONS 209 4
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 359
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 296
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 282
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 279
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 269
- Electric Car 220
- S222 Charge 200
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 194
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 189
- Company Structure 170