Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 86 3
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 45 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 233 7
- Closing down loss-making company 767 15
- Stumped - IHT 581 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 120 1
- S.455 Tax again 413 8
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 484 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 384 14
- Tips on meals 520 4
- co-operatives & Societies 105 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 719 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,208 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,481 40
- Website Content 463 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 204 3
- Directors in dispute 201 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 738 12
- Incorporated company charity 164 2
- property capital gains 359 3