Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 229 5
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 364 17
- 40% rule for travel expenses 157 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 313 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,122 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 130 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 271 8
- PRR 259 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 173 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,482 424
- corp tax software 354 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 445 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 467 7
- Which tax box 191 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 137 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 252 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 214 6
- References for clients 216 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 159 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 137 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 210
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 151
- CIS paid under reg 9 144