Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Networking 250 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,189 33
- VAT refund 244 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 241 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 76 1
- incorrect old p60 493 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 208 2
- Turnover on a tax return 398 9
- IT Contractor 271 1
- Sage instant account codes 157 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 254 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,958 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 325 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 294 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 415 4
- Inflation and fees 1,428 24