Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- GP - Do I have to provide tax advice 67 2
- Group Audits 103 1
- VAT Invoice 273 7
- VAT on sale of an Asset 133 1
- Cash in Hand 231 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 221 5
- are receipts needed? 651 17
- SA302's anyone?? 637 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 348 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 180 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 365 12
- Busines software 217 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 228 6
- Converting a barn for business use 196 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 329 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 338 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 507 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 363 3
- Bookkeping software 748 7
- Clogged Losses 295 5
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 913
- International interest certificate 527
- NOVA 376
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 341
- Management expenses for investment company 280
- Bonus Bonds 279
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 188
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 174
- EXACT ONLINE 174
- P11D benefit received by widow 171