Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- The stupidity continues 611 23
- transactions after account have been closed 160 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 159 5
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 527 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 216 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 119 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,339 25
- New Employers Helpline 205 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 219 3
- Software recommendations 276 1
- Share transfer question 376 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 325 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 180 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,454 19
- Overlap relief 758 19
- What is IRIS World like? 368 8
- Pension contributions 381 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 510 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 205 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 285 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 439
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 434
- WIP Software 299
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 234
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 231
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 207
- Is there anything wrong with this? 202
- Small Part Disposal of Property 189
- Uncommercial property business 181