Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 102 2
- Another transfer of property 91 2
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 770 25
- VAT on non-denominated postage 191 7
- Taxi Plate & Car 45 1
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 555 11
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 226 5
- LEL and PAYE registration 69 1
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 136 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 167 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 859 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 549 14
- SA316s 213 3
- Swiching tax 541 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 524 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 382 11
- Start-up cost recognition 120 1
- Lunches 292 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 415 8
- Generic notification message 271 6
- Construction CIS LLP Company 611
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 355
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 267
- RTI - duplicate employee record 262
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 233