Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- G P life time allowance 46 1
- Audit rules 85 2
- New Business Registration 159 3
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 155 5
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 528 11
- SA302 57 2
- Can customer claim VAT on contractor cash purchases. 120 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 77 2
- VAT REGISTRATION TRANSFER 43 2
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 165 6
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 297 9
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,247 38
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 49 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 664 42
- Capital allowances for estates in administration 95 1
- Bringing money to Uk 157 2
- Hotel accommodation tax deductible? 267 3
- VAT Inspection 174 3
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 348 23
- Faxpay in the 21st century 98 4
- Xtuple 486
- Qtac payroll for bureau 328
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 273
- Industrial & Provident Societies 267
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 165
- Domain name sale and limited company 147
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139