Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- Company formation and bank account 197 7
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 628 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,520 44
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 483 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 386 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 170 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 390 8
- OneNote is fantastic 463 11
- VAT Direct Debit 350 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 435 8
- Self Assessment Software 681 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 431 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,348 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 239 11
- Owning overseas property 227 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 337 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 280 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 688 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,146 21
- PPR on a development? 237 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 649
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 399
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 399
- Property letting & CAs 387
- 2015 tax year end 382
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 380
- FCA regulated company in a small group 339
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 258
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 236
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230