Overdrawn Directors Loan Account
My husband and wife clients have a partnership and a limited company, both equally jointly owned.
The partnership wanted to buy a plot of land for its business but the company had the funds.
The funds were paid out of the company to the partnership and then the partnership bought the land.
This is a loan to the partnership rather than a specific withdrawal by a director, is s455 due?
Would it make any difference if the company was a partner in the partnership?
- State pension 243 2
- Accountancy Career 36 1
- CIC Company 644 13
- pension paid by company? 30 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,798 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,234 66
- 27,000 Really? 940 27
- Deduction from Salary 624 15
- inheritance tax 355 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 414 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 257 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 347 10
- One off meeting new client 1,674 16
- Legal title not in the company name 751 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 276 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 530 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 189 3
- NALS Accountants Report 347 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,235 44
- Farm barn lettings 230 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 306
- Probiz 299
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 277
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 256
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- How not to compose an email 214