Overdrawn Loan Account
My client transferred assest into his company from a partnership and the valuations were questioned by HMRC.
Monies were withdrawn from the company by the director against this transferred amount.
The valuation has now been accepted a high and subsequently reduced.
My question is what is the effective date of the DLA being classed as overdrawn, is it:
1. The valuation should be amended on day one and the overdrawn account occurs after the first withdrawal with subsequent wihdrawals etc etc.
2. The valuation should be amended in the accounts year when the agreement was reached with HMRC and the DLA becomes overdrawn in that year.
Assume for now that the cleared within nine months of the year end doesnt apply to the earlier period but could for the current period.
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 78 1
- Special dividends & CGT 173 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 115 1
- Networking 321 5
- Turnover on a tax return 465 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 266 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 121 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 252 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 183 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 279 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 340 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 318 1