Overdrawn Loan Account
My client transferred assest into his company from a partnership and the valuations were questioned by HMRC.
Monies were withdrawn from the company by the director against this transferred amount.
The valuation has now been accepted a high and subsequently reduced.
My question is what is the effective date of the DLA being classed as overdrawn, is it:
1. The valuation should be amended on day one and the overdrawn account occurs after the first withdrawal with subsequent wihdrawals etc etc.
2. The valuation should be amended in the accounts year when the agreement was reached with HMRC and the DLA becomes overdrawn in that year.
Assume for now that the cleared within nine months of the year end doesnt apply to the earlier period but could for the current period.
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,003 23
- Lorry Drivers 77 1
- VAT 104 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 127 6
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 822 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 587 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 192 3
- Vat 65 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,802 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 109 2
- Partially exempt? 196 6
- Incorporation Relief 115 2
- First VAT Visit for client 124 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 239 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,433 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 313 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 233 14
- What type of Trust? 146 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 135 5
- OBK 608 19
- Skandia using wrong address 469
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 270
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 265
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 210
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 194
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155