Overdrawn Loan Account
My client transferred assest into his company from a partnership and the valuations were questioned by HMRC.
Monies were withdrawn from the company by the director against this transferred amount.
The valuation has now been accepted a high and subsequently reduced.
My question is what is the effective date of the DLA being classed as overdrawn, is it:
1. The valuation should be amended on day one and the overdrawn account occurs after the first withdrawal with subsequent wihdrawals etc etc.
2. The valuation should be amended in the accounts year when the agreement was reached with HMRC and the DLA becomes overdrawn in that year.
Assume for now that the cleared within nine months of the year end doesnt apply to the earlier period but could for the current period.
- Paper tax return 17 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,309 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 212 3
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 378 13
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 135 1
- AIA or IFA 405 7
- Surely not? 393 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 618 9
- Start up allowance? 312 10
- Running two businesses from the same premises 340 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 339 7
- Late Registration for VAT 342 11
- Old CGT loss 163 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 253 5
- Nominal Ledger 322 10
- Share structures 130 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,137 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 333 5
- Business rates consultancy 211 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 172 4