Overdrawn Loan Account
My client transferred assest into his company from a partnership and the valuations were questioned by HMRC.
Monies were withdrawn from the company by the director against this transferred amount.
The valuation has now been accepted a high and subsequently reduced.
My question is what is the effective date of the DLA being classed as overdrawn, is it:
1. The valuation should be amended on day one and the overdrawn account occurs after the first withdrawal with subsequent wihdrawals etc etc.
2. The valuation should be amended in the accounts year when the agreement was reached with HMRC and the DLA becomes overdrawn in that year.
Assume for now that the cleared within nine months of the year end doesnt apply to the earlier period but could for the current period.
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 99 2
- Share restructure 236 7
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 300 9
- Gross sales to purchases 190 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 175 3
- Capital allowances 126 2
- RTI Filing 1,307 21
- Shareholder Loan write off 508 23
- Loan to a participator 135 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,206 10
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 361 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 103 3
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 222 2
- £2000 Employment Allowance 143 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 346 4
- First RTI P45 209 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 163 2
- Non resident director pay 128 2
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 92 3
- Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts 226 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 711
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 316
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 300
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 250
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 184
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 160