Overdrawn Loan Account
My client transferred assest into his company from a partnership and the valuations were questioned by HMRC.
Monies were withdrawn from the company by the director against this transferred amount.
The valuation has now been accepted a high and subsequently reduced.
My question is what is the effective date of the DLA being classed as overdrawn, is it:
1. The valuation should be amended on day one and the overdrawn account occurs after the first withdrawal with subsequent wihdrawals etc etc.
2. The valuation should be amended in the accounts year when the agreement was reached with HMRC and the DLA becomes overdrawn in that year.
Assume for now that the cleared within nine months of the year end doesnt apply to the earlier period but could for the current period.
- Client Paperwork Retention? 467 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 97 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 512 1
- Paying Son 595 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 334 7
- HMRC accounting 203 3
- Employers NI allowance 430 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 278 5
- Dividend taxation 222 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 133 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 167 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 130 3
- Love is in the air 132 2
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 429 4
- iris update 11.9.2 444 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 262 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 673 8
- Which time limits apply? 399 4
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 227 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 334 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 268
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 267
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 253
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 228
- Capital Gains personal representatives 211
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 206
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 185