OVERPAYMENT RELIEF RULES
I AM STRUGGLING WITH A LOCAL INSPECTOR TO GET ANY SENSE OUT OF HIM ON THIS; AND THE SAME WITH THE AAM SERVICE.
I HAVE FILED A LOSS CARRY BACK AND AMENDED CAPITAL ALLOWANCE CLAIM TOGETHER WHICH WAS I GUESS UNWISE-FOR A LTD COMPANY.-I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE CLAIMS SEPERATELY.
IT SEEMS THE LOSS CARRY BACK WAS AGREED BUT I HAVENT HAD THE AGREED FIGURES FROM THE INSPECTOR IN WRITING, HOW EVER MANY TIMES i TRY...TO GET THEM.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SHARING OF KNOWLEDGE ON WHEN THE DEPARTMENT IS EXPECTING A FORMAL OVERPAYMENT RELIEF CLAIM SIGNED BY THE CLIENT UNDER CORP TAX TO BE FILED-THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE INSISTED ON JUST WITH LOSS CARRY BACKS, WHICH I HAVE FILED WITH NOW COMPLICATION AT THE DEPARTMENT END.
IS IT JUST FOR CASES COVERED UNDER "ERROR/MISTAKE" PROVISIONS WHERE THE CT600 IS CORRECTED IN RESPECT OF MATTERS OTHER THAN LOSS CARRY BACK ELECTIONS.
AS PROTOCOL I WOULD ALWAYS FILE AN AMENDED CT600 FOR THE EARLIER YEAR IN RESPECT OF LOSS CARRY BACK CLAIMS.
THIS IS WHY I AM CONFUSED.
MAYBE THE INSPECTOR IS JUST OVER WORKED AND TECHNICALLY OVERBURDENED /DEMORALISED IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE.
- Value pricing 209 8
- Audit Required 86 2
- company secretarial software 134 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 121 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 59 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 186 1
- Rental Income 297 6
- Payroll 2012/13 100 1
- I have a pain 689 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 77 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 167 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 728 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 117 3
- Cash flow 144 2
- New use of home - simplified method 233 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 264 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 389 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,951 32
- Share restructure 334 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 152 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 730
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 499
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 343
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 341
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 262
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 198
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 182
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 174
- Director Loan account operation 146