OVERPAYMENT RELIEF RULES
I AM STRUGGLING WITH A LOCAL INSPECTOR TO GET ANY SENSE OUT OF HIM ON THIS; AND THE SAME WITH THE AAM SERVICE.
I HAVE FILED A LOSS CARRY BACK AND AMENDED CAPITAL ALLOWANCE CLAIM TOGETHER WHICH WAS I GUESS UNWISE-FOR A LTD COMPANY.-I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE CLAIMS SEPERATELY.
IT SEEMS THE LOSS CARRY BACK WAS AGREED BUT I HAVENT HAD THE AGREED FIGURES FROM THE INSPECTOR IN WRITING, HOW EVER MANY TIMES i TRY...TO GET THEM.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SHARING OF KNOWLEDGE ON WHEN THE DEPARTMENT IS EXPECTING A FORMAL OVERPAYMENT RELIEF CLAIM SIGNED BY THE CLIENT UNDER CORP TAX TO BE FILED-THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE INSISTED ON JUST WITH LOSS CARRY BACKS, WHICH I HAVE FILED WITH NOW COMPLICATION AT THE DEPARTMENT END.
IS IT JUST FOR CASES COVERED UNDER "ERROR/MISTAKE" PROVISIONS WHERE THE CT600 IS CORRECTED IN RESPECT OF MATTERS OTHER THAN LOSS CARRY BACK ELECTIONS.
AS PROTOCOL I WOULD ALWAYS FILE AN AMENDED CT600 FOR THE EARLIER YEAR IN RESPECT OF LOSS CARRY BACK CLAIMS.
THIS IS WHY I AM CONFUSED.
MAYBE THE INSPECTOR IS JUST OVER WORKED AND TECHNICALLY OVERBURDENED /DEMORALISED IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE.
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 417 23
- what time is it ? 241 3
- VAT on disbursement 157 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 980 18
- tax credits 191 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,026 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 79 1
- LLP - Member leaving 183 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 731 21
- Year end 238 3
- Foreign income for self employed 168 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 295 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 306 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,138 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 242 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 609 21
- How would you account for warranty? 179 4
- Sweet Tooth 229 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 206 2
- trading or dormant 135 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 900
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 522
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 316
- Tax efficient holding company structure 253
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 246
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 179
- Charge out rates in London? 154